Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nicest dispensary - orange county

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ehmthree, Nov 17, 2009.

1. So I checked out this place Healing OC in orange. I was looking for a new place online cause orange county seems to be lacking in quality bud for decent prices. Im a usual 17th street guy if you know what im talking about but lately its gone to shit. anyways.. so i looked around saw this place had decent reviews and a nice strain listing but the thing was it said they had a 55 dollar cap and something about 4g eighths. so i went in and wow this place is way nice. looks just like a new age or modern doctors office, with sweet as art, that was for sale, which is pretty awesome in my book. anyways the people working there were pretty awesome, knew their stuff. Attractive women is always a plus too. NOW DOWN TO THE BUD.
    They had some amazing designer strains sour dog, bat girl, mothership, silverback gorilla, kali mist too just to name a few. as well as the classics.
    When it came down to weight it actually ended up MORE than 4g, the tenders were super nice and hooked it up, it ended up being about 4.35g. The bud was way dank and billed just as the bud tenders said it would be. This place is definitely worth checking out, it seems quality has came back to orange county. Sorry for the shitty grammar currently way to baked to be doing this.