Nice potential grow room aka DrManhattan Lab

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by DrManhattan, Nov 28, 2011.

1. It's looking really good! Hope everythings still working out but your plants look great

2. Lookin good :hello: hope it turns out well for you! post some updates later on, looking forward to them :smoke:

3. I'll take some closer pics of the plants when the light turns, so you can give me advice.

Cheers

4. Looks awesome man was gonna ask you how well you thought those boosters were working in your ducting?

5. Well I have a question for you guys, I have about 10 lowryder 2 seedlings (regular) I got from online store, do you think I can add them to this setup? because after discarding the males I have some free spots now, and the plants are not crowded. I know LR2 is very small and considering they are regular, I will get at the end maybe 3/4 good females. Should I add? Maybe I can add some CFLs to support perimeter. (Upgrading to a 600 or 1k watter is out of question for a couple of months)

Peace

DrM

6. Well mate, I did some math following the guides here, and for sure they don't provide the optimal CFM exchange, but they do well the dirty job of (at least) throwing away some air from the exhaust and provide some negative pressure to let some fresh air in. The room in my case is not completely isolated from outside, below the door there is one inch of space, from where fresh air comes in. I don't have any heat issue, room is quite big and outside temps are pretty low, infact plants suffered a little when we had about 1-2c outside. I would recommend (even to my self) to upgrade to a good extractor as soon as possible, because it's just a temporary solution. Also note that mine is a reflector model which comes with no glass (I don't like it very much, because you are forced to put eventually a carbon filter at the end of the room/ducting)

7. Could someone please repost pictures?

8. I'e reup'd them in my last post