Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NICE Northern Lights PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lgn0213, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Got a couple grams of this Northern Lights it looks great and very fluffy broke up nicely and wasn't to harsh.
    This nug was 2.9Grams
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This was a gram
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Man I haven't had any northern lights in a looooooooooong time but it's so fluffy, I asked for an 1/8th and he gave me what looks like a quarter i had to tell him "yo man I only want an eighth" and then he weight it, crazy. Anyway enjoy :smoking:

3. LOL thats exactly wat he told me that an 8th looks like a quarter and it really does.
    and I'm enjoying it this moment.

4. ahah same thing happend to me , i wanted 2 zips, he pulls out one and im like dayum , then pulls out another one and im like , wait , that was only one ??!@#!! 2 os looked like a qp , gotta love it

5. Mmm Grats on the grab man, got my hands on some of that 2 weekend ago was amazing, know you enjoyed it.

6. Wow nice pickup, i just smoked up some NL the other day, buds looked almost like yours. :cool:

7. northern lights is great. It has one of the most unique highs in my opinion. I love it. Very nice pics man.

8. that shit looks great. i'm hoping to try some out sometime...

9. damn man. so jealous all looks so good