Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nice Little Picture

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by markatwashingto, Sep 26, 2009.

1. The Pall Malls ruin the picture. :)

2. lol sweet ass pic man. Why you got so many 100's?

3. Same with the brown nug. You have hundo's son, go buy some green weed :D

4. bro around here all I can get is middy's small towns suck if you got no hookup.

5. Eww menthol, please tell me you don't roll that garbage into your joints... that would be sacrilege!

6. Ide be willing to bet there is one 100 and four or five 1's

Either way, I dont really like the pic.

7. My guess is that its not brown weed but the mixture for a spliff, hence the Pall Malls, one of whom was gutted to be rolled a spliff.

8. nice pic, idk what pall palls are tho. i know they are cigs, just never hard of them and they are supposed to be fammous, it says it on the box.

its not all 100s, the top one is, the next one is a $20, u can tell by the color change at the bottom right of it.

9. HAHAHA yeah they do.

10. Nice pictures.

11. [quote name='wantedbymany']nice pic, idk what pall palls are tho. i know they are cigs, just never hard of them and they are supposed to be fammous, it says it on the box.

Pall malls are a low end cigarette I guess there famous. Is that weed or tobacco lining that tin I really cant tell?:smoking:

12. im sure the pall malls are just to get a buzz

13. ugh please tell me thats shit, not weed?

14. nice benjamin. that's really the only thing sweet about the pic. that and the bowl (which you need to clean).. haha everyones being such a dick to yo uabout this pic i like the way you set it up tho