Nice Guys

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Iknuksohgong, May 6, 2014.

1. Why do girls not like nice guys? I will make her my everything. She will be my princess. But I guess they like people who treat them like shit. What's wrong with being too nice? This bugs me..

2. It's not that girls don't like nice guys it's that they think by you being nice is a weakness and they can walk all over you. But in the end if you truly are a good guy and she still wants to play games and your emotions then be done with her. There are plenty of women in the world who would fall all over for a nice guy to date you just have to seek them out

3. Women want men, not some boy!

4. I can't even get a girl. Maybe im too ugly. lol

5. #5 CalG, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Gotta balance it out dude, nothing wrong with being too nice, but you have to make sure you're not just getting walked over and used because the girl(s) know that you'll do things for them that other guys won't. If you think you're in a situation with a girl like that, get out of there now. 

Straight out not to be harsh or anything but it does come down to how you present yourself as well, a lot of the guys that complain about girls not going for nice guys are fat and don't take any time to look presentable, and if you really think a girl is going to overlook that just because you bought her a flower, you'd be wrong in most cases. 

6. why do guys always think she doesnt like u cus ur nice...ive been blown off by guys i was nothin but nice to, i didnt assume it was because i was too nice, i just assumed it was because they werent feelin me. u dotn deserve to be with someone jus cus u were nice to them, they are their own person.
    i will add, a lot of guys confuse being nice with being a clingy pushover.

7. I think people confuse dork with nice

8. I wouldn't call myself flat out ugly. I have a six pack, so I'm not fat. I do everything I can to look better. I can't change my face tho

9. But I mean, am I really that bad that no one has ever taken interest in me?

10. #10 The Stud, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    I can only speak for myself, but I am sure there are others who share my views.

To me, there is nothing wrong with a nice guy. However, some of the nice guys I have encountered, are just too nice. It almost makes them look desperate (as in having a real hard time getting someone to fall for them) and 'weak'. A nice guy might try and avoid confrontations forexample, because he wants to keep the peace. For me, that is not a very attractive quality because it makes this person look 'cowardish' and 'weak' in my eyes.  I know I might get alot of hate for this, but I am just saying what I'm thinking. Also, not all nice guys are like this. I don't know what kind of person you are.
      Also, it is fun with a challenge. A guy that doesn't give it all right away. Holds back on the compliments, and makes one feel that it is isn't set in stone. Now, that might -just- be me. I feel like a nice guy doesn't give that challenge. It might be a little bit boring?

I am really just stereotyping right now though, because everyone is different, and one nice guy might be more interesting then the other nice guy or a 'bad boy' .
     I don't think anyone can answer why girls don't fall for you especially, since we don't know what you are like and how you interract with girls. Nice guy is such a broad term, kinda like saying 'I am white' 

11. Hey so I had a thought....

Women don't like nice guys because they can't handle tough shit.

12. Yeah nah I should have been clearer I wasn't specifically talking about you, just in general that's what I see a lot of the time. Hell dude it could just straight up be the girl just isn't into you. It's hard cause we have no clue how you are in social situations. 

13. I can handle tough shit. I'm not saying im a clingy pushover. I'm not someone who let's girls walk all over me. I guess I'm just too easy..

Btw how's the baby coming along?

14. the fact that u even gotta ask a question like this with an ounce u might bleive it tells me u got some confidence problems and thats probably the root of ur relationship problems. hell, confidence is the root of most life's problems

15. This could be it. But I'm confident, just not all much where I think I can get any girl. Know what I'm saying?

16. lol Thanks for asking. I haven't seen the girl in like two months. :rolleyes:  But the baby seems to be healthy from what I hear.

17. Different strokes for different folks.

18. Some of us aren't always as nice as we think we are.

19. u just gotta keep observing an learning. u gotta realize just because one girl doesnt like u doesnt mean ur a shitty guy. it just means shit didnt work out. your still u and deserve someone who likes you for you. being confident will take u far with girls because unless u meet a witty smart girl most girls really are pretty wuss and like the guy to lead everything.

20. So will going up to a girl saying "hey blank, how's your day going" give me any points?:p