Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nice fat joint of sour d

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Joey argentine, May 22, 2010.

1. well for my first thread im ganna start it off with a nice joint full of sour diesel KEEP TOKEN :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 059.jpg
      059.jpg
      File size:
      39 KB
      Views:
  2. lol wtf, that doesnt even look like weed.

3. looks like weed to me man, (hope it smoked good OP)

4. #4 BUDS4U2NV, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    im pretty sure u got better shit huh

some things are just better off not posted

nice diesel Joe

5. Lol chillll guysss. im not tryin to hate. My computer screen just blows I guess lmao

6. im pretty sure its just your ignorance and nothing with the monitor

7. Haha .

Looks like some mids I guess, maybe high-mids or beasters.. cant really tell.

Whatever, weed is weed :hello:

8. looks like some good bud broken up to mee :confused: :confused: blaze on man :smoking:

9. [​IMG]

10. that j isn't full

11. bunch of douche-licks on this guys thread. looks like good bud ground up to me... enjoy your jibbamang

12. guys this is sour trust me next time i get it il post it why would i lie sour is easy to get in long island

13. this is the original lighting

Attached Files:

• 058.jpg
      058.jpg
      File size:
      390.6 KB
      Views:
  14. also filled with sour d-an eighth of sour d used 2 1.5 jokers and twisted this boy up :D

Attached Files:

• j.jpg
      j.jpg
      File size:
      16.6 KB
      Views:
  15. looks like sour d to me. How much you put in there?

16. bunch of faggot tryn to make you feel as if your weed isnt good.Fuck that,looks dankness to me,hope you enjoyed the joint man i been takin ReSiNtOkEs all day

17. It's a lot of hate in here. That looks legit to me. Enjoy that man.

18. Looks like some dank diesel man, but where's the picture of the rolled J? I always like those too.

19. The OP said it was sour D. Are you stupid?

20. Idk if its real but wouldn't mind trying a joint. Maybe if you posted a budshot it would look better. Are you watching the world cup? Oh and the taste lingers that one way to tell n its pretty dense.