Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Niacin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Misterpurp420, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Does it help get THC out? Does it work for a casual smoker like me? How much should I take? And the flush free kind?

2. by itself it will not help get THC out. if you combine it with working out and using diuretics like cranberry juice and green tea it could shave a couple days off it being in your system. don't take more than 2.5 grams a day. i'll usually just take 3 capsules a day which is either 400 or 500 mg in each one. what niacin does is speeds up your metabolism a little bit and helps to make more fat and metabolites absorb in your blood stream so you get them out a little quicker.

3. Nice thanks . The flush kind or flush free?

4. When i got some at Wal-mart they only had flush free, so i don't think it matters. Flush free just means your skin won't get red if you take a lot.

5. Thanks for your help. If I smoked a blunt yesterday and smoker twice in the past month and a half how long will it take to get out of my system (including when I take this). I play basketball 3-4 times a week for 2 hours and weigh about 185 lbs

6. you can't tell just based on weight. depends on your metabolism and your body fat %. if you work out, take niacin, and drink alot of green tea or cranberry juice it would probably be out in around 2-3 weeks max imo. it's impossible to tell it's different in every case. Also if you are drinking a lot of water make sure you get enough sodium or drink a gatorade a day so you replenish lost electrolytes and your sodium levels in your blood don't get too low. also it depends on the test they give you because you could get a 50 ng/ml or a 15 ng/ml if you get the 50 ng i would say you should be clean in 2 weeks or a little over but i dunno about the 15.