Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Niacin pills?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bups, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Okay so i need to pass a drug test pretty soon and i heard about the method of taking niacin pills. I have heard a lot of good about them and a lot of bad, so i was wondering what everyone's input on them was? is there an easier way to pass a drug test without the niacin pills? any advice can help!

2. niacin doesnt do shit for a drug test it just makes you all burned up and itchy and shit. take creatine and drink a shitload of gatorade and take b-vitamins for color. good luck.

3. It depends on how soon your test is, if it's far off, then yes niacin will help boost your metabolism and burn off thc stored in fat. If it's soon... don't bother.

As far as the burned up and itchy comment, if you get a flush-free niacin supplement it won't cause that.

4. niacin works if you dont mind putting up with the burn and itchiness
    i had to becuz of probabtion

but yee it depends how soon it is

5. yeah its been said. niacin is good as a general additive to boost matabolism if you have a test in the near but not too close future.

thc is stored in fat you matabolize everyday, get rid of the fat you laid down when high, no more thc in the system. if you take niacin and work out everyday, min. 10 days to be clean.

then again, I've known kids who got off simply because of a false negative. the point is... DONT SMOKE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE TESTED

6. niacin does not work. it is dangerous to your health in the high quantities the myth recommends. it helps as a detox agent, but it does not really help remove THC stored in your system (it improves the time it takes, but not anything rapid). anyone who says they used niacin alone to pass a test and passed, is either lying or got lucky with a false negative. all it takes is a mass spectrometry test to reveal a false negative is a positive.

7. I would say Fuck the Niacin and just do it the old fashioned way and chug some water or cranberry juice or use the creatine and mix it with gatorade that is an excellent way ive known a few people to use it and it worked wonders.

8. Yeah man. Take a few Niacin pills and drink alota Cranberry juice.

9. I was going to suggest this. My friend took niacin every day for like, 3-5 days, drank a LOT of cranberry juice, and a LOT of water. He passed.

10. If you don't want the itchyness and redness, just drink a LOT of water before and after you pop the pill. Sometimes I forget to drink water and I start burning BAD all the sudden. So I just chug a couple of glasses of ice cold water and it goes away very quickly.

With the Niacin and extra water, you'll definitely be pissing and shitting everything out within a few days.

11. Buy a lot of green tea, drink it all and piss your bladder away. Worked for me.

12. Flush free is time release, its only released a little at a time and the whole point is to shoot your metabolism through the roof, the sunburn feeling is just something you gotta put up with, the first time I took it I got it bad for about an hour or 2, after you take it a couple times (I wouldn't suggest more than 500 mg a day) you don't feel it anymore

13. thanks for the input guys. The test is whenever i want to take it they said, I'm just trying to whipe my system fast so i can get my car back that they took away haha.
    i think i might try the creatine and lots of cranberry/water.

anyone else with some helpful advice let me know!