Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Niacin, Coverup or cleaner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by redwingsguy, May 13, 2002.

1. I'm required to take a drug test for a new job in about a week. I used to smoke a few bowls everyday, but I've been for 2wks now, and I've been drinking roughly a gallon of water everyday and some cranberry/rasberry juice.

I am 6'0" tall and weigh 125lbs, so not much body fat. I want to make sure I pass this test though so I got some niacin, now does this only cover me after the 2hr period or does it clean out my system?

2. If you haven't smoked in 2 weeks, and the test is still a week away you may not even need the Niacin. Judging from your height & weight you have fast metabolism (sp?). If they test for masking agents the Niacin may cause you to fail a test you'd have passed.

3. 6'0" and 125 lbs?! You must be a twig.