nft

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by mikemilla, Sep 3, 2005.

1. i have a nft system

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a nft system from turn key systems its the pc planter plus its dimensions are 8.1 * 20.6 * 18.6 (w*h*d) not very tall at all and if you look at it at http://www.sunlightsheds.com/turn_key_units.htm the resevoir it is about 5 inches tall and the light comes down from the top of the unit about 4 in that only leaves 12 in to the top on the one side and about 16 in on the other side well anyway i was wondering if i use the bending method of the main stalks and cut the main cola would i be able to yield a decent amount of grass in this pee podddddddddddddd its soooooo smallllllll any suggestions please help me should i train the plants for a low profile from the beggning or wait till the 4 or 6th node????????????????????????????? i am using bb fem is this a strain that adapts well to low profile bushy plants suggestions???????????????????????

2. i couldnt understand much of taht but i saw "main cola" which means you dont plan on using the sea of green method, which would be prefered for a space like that

even on the description it says to use SOG, there are great threads about it on here and overgrow, just look around and search.

3. ive done my research and i guess u r right you cant cut the main cola and tie it at 180