Next state for medical? Anybody know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marrijuana, Aug 5, 2012.

1. i hope North Carolina :(

2. I think a bill is going for NC on jan 30th

3. NORML has an app for the iPhone. It lists all the states up for legalization of mj. Ohio, sad to say, will not be voting on the issue this year. Although, our bill is written better than any other state. It declares the use of MJ as our RIGHT and not our privilege. That is how so many people get in trouble. A privilege is something that can be taken away, our rights cannot be. When ohio officially gets to vote for our bill, we will pave the way for the old and new to revise their codes and make it to where the Feds can't fuck with us!!!!!

4. New York by summer 2013

5. Ohh I totally agree NYC isn't far behinde, maybe 2013 but by 2016 yes deff, (but by then the country will have reformed it) I just hope they become like oregon that out of staters can get MMJ cards

6. [quote name='"JDKushmann"']NORML has an app for the iPhone. It lists all the states up for legalization of mj. Ohio, sad to say, will not be voting on the issue this year. Although, our bill is written better than any other state. It declares the use of MJ as our RIGHT and not our privilege. That is how so many people get in trouble. A privilege is something that can be taken away, our rights cannot be. When ohio officially gets to vote for our bill, we will pave the way for the old and new to revise their codes and make it to where the Feds can't fuck with us!!!!![/quote]

Really? I just don't see Ohio really paving the way for any of this, it's far behind IMO, and I'm sure when it comes too vote heck maybe it'll pass probably will, but those laws each year get changed I don't see how they'd give it too you as a "right" when it's under "medical" use "recreational" sure it could be a right be even now regular opiate pain medicine isn't a "right" it's a privilege that can be striped from you at any time.

I see we have alot of ppl hoping for Ohio, guessing alot of Ohio ppl on this forum but no offense I don't want stir up nothing but Ohio isn't that far and the only thing paving way is NJ MmJ program and it sucks

7. Ohio believe it or not has a lot of community support more then anything.

I am from a small town in Ohio, and live in Arizona now, and just even in the past your peoples morals have changed.

For the first time my dad said to me, "I am starting to realize that pot really isn't so bad." My cousin sent me a picture of a Fox news report of a local survey of 3000 people with the question being, "Should marijuana be legal?"

97% yes
    3% no

Ohio has no real industry left IMO, and I feel like a lot of states are finally wising up and instead of spending money to stop weed, they'll bank off it instead.

8. Ohio is paving the way. Do some reading about it. NORML is quoted saying the same thing. Stating that Ohios code is by far the best written. Next issue is getting to sigs to have a vote.

9. Massachusetts has it on the ballot this November. We're pretty much the California of the East Coast in terms of liberalness.

YES ON QUESTION 3!!

10. [quote name='"AlbitheDragon"']Massachusetts has it on the ballot this November. We're pretty much the California of the East Coast in terms of liberalness.

YES ON QUESTION 3!![/quote]

Really? I never knew Massachusetts was so liberal bout MMJ

11. I have a gay uncle up there. go figure lmao.

12. #93 rooooooR, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Edit:i need to gtfo out of florida

People need to wake up!! MMj

13. woah.. are you serious?!??! its on florida's ballot this year?!?!

14. funny how it would have needed a 60% majority to become law as if 30-40% of the people weren't enough. Gotta love mob rule.

15. I gotta get away from florida too, maybe cali will be my next destination.

16. Na bro cali is fuckin up now...colorado is the way to go

17. [quote name='"yeskasmoketoke"']Na bro cali is fuckin up now...colorado is the way to go[/quote]

Feds is messing Cali up but with all the stats coming out bout crime going up from closing dispensaries Cali still hasn't gone under completely