Next state for medical? Anybody know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Marrijuana, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I'm from OHIO and I'm not expecting medical here anytime soon but just for something to look forward to are there any states on the border for legalizing? :bongin:

2. im wondering myself.

3. There are a lot of states that are close, but the last step is the most challenging one.

4. connecticut

5. Probably Oklahoma.............NOT!!!!

6. Def Illinois

7. Damn are u guys really optimistic about IL.......i live in chicago and I'm pretty pessimistic about this....it seems we have ultra conservative legislators who don't want it in as far as i understand....even if we do get a semblance of MMJ it will require u to be terminally ill to get it...thats my opinion.

8. Michigans been medical, and thats on your border.

9. Wish it was mine. But the last time the medical bill for my state (NC) saw any action was over a year ago :/

10. Whichever northeastern states are left, probably.

11. Hopefully minnesota. It's soo cold in the winters, i need me some weed to stay warm, ya feel?

12. Not new york...even though we're supposed to be a progressive state. Yeah right.

13. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']Damn are u guys really optimistic about IL.......i live in chicago and I'm pretty pessimistic about this....it seems we have ultra conservative legislators who don't want it in as far as i understand....even if we do get a semblance of MMJ it will require u to be terminally ill to get it...thats my opinion.[/quote]

The illinois government is so bogus against marijuana its ridiculous. I wish we could be like cali

14. I'd love for Ohio to legalize medicinal weed. It's decriminalized here so that's better than some states. But I doubt it will happen soon.

15. #16 heyitsmeallen, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    NC has had a bill stalled in the Committee for a while now.. As long as Bev Perdue is Governer it wont pass.. she has already stated she isnt going to allow it.... that along with all of the other scandelous things she has done recently, its safe to assume she isnt going to win this year :hello:

update: http://www.nccpn.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=2

seems the bill is being reintroduced.

16. Massachusetts or Pennsylvania

17. It's decriminalized in MA, and probably gonna have medical soon. :smoke:

18. MASSACHUSETTS!

The vote is in November, and it will pass!

:hello:

19. Please please New York...