Next grow strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sethd513, May 12, 2020.

1. Any thoughts on these would be great

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I had really amazing results with one breeder in specific and it was a grape OG Cali connection I know they have multiple strains in their line but I only grew the one, best plant out of 8 or 9 in my tent

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Oh sorry I read the title and question wrong , I’ve never grow any other those

4. My thoughts are to pick a different seed bank to keep from getting ripped off.

I've been following this bank for awhile because they have a lot of excellent sounding strains.
    But there have been a lot of complaints about them online about seeds not received, and stains not having the claimed attributes.

I'm a curious seed junkie, who occasionally takes a risk for the team, so I recently placed a small order (6 seeds total plus discount) with them April 24.
    I received an email that my mailed money order had been received, but still no seeds yet.

If you do google searches on their claimed breeders, you get no hits.
    They claim to have 477 different feminized strains, and 233 different auto strains.
    This seems nearly impossible for a bank that I'd never heard of until recently.

Even if the seeds do arrive, I'm not sure I'll actually grow them, unless I'm so well stocked that I don't mind a small 2-plant tent yielding what is likely to be crap.

5. i'm waiting on "Greybeard" i like you want

6. From my last grow I also had a good time running a lesser known breeders seed products and had good outcome , smell was not as nice as I would have liked , depending on your location on the map check out “i49 seeds” or www.i49.net

7. Theres a thread on here about that site being a scam. Literally called pacific seedbank is a scam. Youll find it with the search bar.
    Also youve got more chance of getting better condition seeds if you go to the supllier and skip the seedbank.
    Usually costs a little more but theres more garuntee that youll get what you ordered. and a higher chance that the seeds will be fresher and have been stored correctly.

Not sure whats available where you are but Dutch passion are my go to guys.
    Great genetics and brilliant customer service. Cant fault them.

8. I’m USA. I wasn’t happy at all when I went to check out and they wanted all these payment options that weren’t a simple credit card or PayPal purchase. After spending an hour deciding I wanted northern wreck and candy jack now it’s off to finding a legit seed bank.

So who did you purchase from with good luck?

9. Expensive for what you are buying. At $10/seed you can buy the best genetics of most new strains.

10. Fair. I think I won’t be purchasing from them as I didn’t like the payment methods and then all the comments here are backing that bad feeling.

11. i wouldnt give a fuck. i want some far end of the spectrum stuff from all ends you dig!

12. #12 GroBuddy, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    ts crazy so many people say they've been screwed by them mine were slow but all 12 seeds
    came in and grew well

this is actually from pacific seed bank an auto cotton candy I thought it was a dud so I put it in an outside planter. it finally sprouted 2 weeks later. that was around march 12th. ive treated it like a step child lol haven't checked anything before I watered or fed it im in new mexico it was 96 mid april its showing a lot of heat stress and nute burn lol just really pushing it to the limits little educational purposes

20200513_074632.jpg 20200513_074639.jpg 20200513_074644.jpg 20200513_074704.jpg 20200513_080812.jpg

13. I will chime in now about my experience with these i49 seeds.... I am in Canada, and from my knowledge this site that is “i49” is the same as “Canada weed seeds” which hasn’t really been listed as a scam or rip off.

I ordered 3 Girl Scout cookies feminized, and also their auto Afghan Kush, they threw in 1 free seed “white widow fem” and I received my order within 2 or 3 days if I remember correctly, it was not a long wait at all.

Despite my knowing that they were not a reputable company like canuk, Dinafem or Cali connections like my most recent purchases, and the list of amazing reputable breeders goes on, I ended up giving them a shot and I will say that my harvest was great and I was really happy with the results of my final smoke.

• Like Like x 1