Next gen. seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hendew, May 26, 2012.

1. whats your thoughts on next gen seeds? I wanna try grapefruit diesel or grape god maybe even grapefruit kush. Anyone here try next gen before?

2. Grapegod is really good. I grew that out earlier this year. I haven't really heard anything negative about them.

3. was it a sleepy high? i know some purples can really knock you out. I suffer from insomnia so that would be rad if it did. I got some white rhino going right now just switching to 12/12,that stuff works pretty good for making me sleepy.

4. I love Jay's gear.......

Timewarp and early blue are a must each summer

5. It is kind of a sedative feeling. Definitely an evening time smoke.

6. Don't depend on them to be purple, but depend on finding some good smoke. Good flavor to boot. Indy side of things for sure.

7. ^^^^^What he said.
    Like a lot of the the purple strains, you need to drop the temps down really low to get the color. It is all I can do in the summer to keep my flower chamber at 70, so I don't get the color in a lot of my grows. Ken Estes says to drop the temps down to the mid 50's to get the best results for his GDP, but I don't need a $500 air conditioning bill.

8. Yeah no doubt, I don't know how much purple has to do with it. I think the genetics play the biggest part. Still the same plant purple or not.

9. the grapefruit diesel looks sick. I was watching a harvest of it on youtube and it looked so good.