Newtown school shooting, continuation of Colorado theatre shooting?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by katsung47, Dec 29, 2012.

1. 688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

In big plot, the Feds used to organize a similar exercise too, to assure its success.
    In 7/22/2011 Norway terror attack:
    In 7/7/2005 London bombing: (The plot known with Hurricane Katrina, ended on 9/24/2005)

In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

All those drills were identical to the coming "terror attack" and happened at same time at same place. They played mission to cover up the main attack. In case the perpetrators were found by the security guard at the site, they would pass the security check by disguising as part of the exercise. Here is how it interrupted the air defense:

Since 911, the “bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

2. #62 katsung47, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    Active Shooter Drill

The official government website for the state of Connecticut (ct.gov) lists the drill on their calendar;

12/14

9 AM – 4 PM

FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters
    The government drill that took place on the same day of the shooting between the same hours was located down the road about 14 miles at the following location:

Email: christopher.ackley@ct.gov
    Phone: (203)-696-2640
    5 of 40 seats still available
    Last day to register: 12/13/2012
    Sorry, you may not register for this event.
    The states official website reads;

Dec 14, 2012

FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/12/s...ent-raises-suspicion-of-false-flag-operation/

3. Yep, they were doing that drill in CT that day.

They were also doing the same drill in CT on December 3rd, 6th, and 17th as well November 17th and 27th.

And that's just in Connecticut. Drills like these are run all across the country, they're meant to teach emergency responders how to respond in specific emergency situations.

4. it's all stupid especially when we shove straight facts in the obama administrations face they just ignore us and call us conspiracy theorists?, why the hell would this kid wear a bulletproof vest and a mask If he was going to kill himself anyways I dont know, they dont have a record of the last three years of his life and noone else seems to know, they took his older brother into custody for supposedly helping his brother, there's just too many holes and so much bullshit people just choose to disregard anything, and the government once again does their little cover up lies with lies method and it worked, noone knows how to react to the situation, but to look away and focus on gun control, no thorough investigation can be done by us, just words you can fling out at people who have no choice but to believe "adam lanza and the shooting that killed 20 students at sandy hook elementary" EVERY FUCKING WEEK, there's nothing we can do...

5. Wearing a bullet proof vest prevents you from being shot by a non-fatal bullet and taken into custody. Means you can off yourself in your own way instead of letting the cops "decide your fate".

But it's been reported for a while now that he was wearing a utility vest, not a bullet proof vest. Though he probably would have been if he had access to one.

I don't know what kind of records you want on the last three years of his life. He was apparently attending university in '08 and '09. If he was unemployed and living at home since then, what records would there be?

I do agree that some politicians used the shooting to their advantage to try to push gun control legislation, but that's as far as the "conspiracy" goes for me.

6. exactly noone knew anything about him his neighbors, family noone and what university did he attend, where are you getting your facts?(not trying to go at your throat)

7. Western Connecticut State University;
    Adam Lanza Took Western Connecticut State University Courses When He Was 16

The only way to 'discredit' that info is to say that the entire school faculty is involved in a cover up, and that's just not at all believable to me.

Who says no one knew anything about him and his family? There's plenty of information out there from people who knew the family. Maybe not as much as you'd like, but how much do you know about your neighbors anyway? I don't know shit about mine.

8. he had great things going for him and poof disappeared from the face of the earth for three years when he was attending college, and just decided to kill a bunch of kids they even claimed he had mental illnesses and a form of autism... it just doesn't add up.

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLIqdFRHg0&list=FLVQtxk9X8gXFmCd1JC_q_Fw&index=9]Sandy Hoax - Full Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

I'm usually not for these kinds of videos, but this is kind of brow raising.

9. It doesn't add up that a guy who people claimed was mentally ill ended up killing a bunch of kids in a shooting spree?

...that seems to add up just fine to me.

10. What do you guys even try to accomplish by these threads, even if someone came out with some outstanding counter arguement that completely made sense and proved this conspiracy true.

What are you going to accomplish?

11. After my revelation that there were identical drills carried out at same time in 911 attack, Norway mass killing and 7/7 London bombing, they repeat the drill to cover up.

Even North Korea knows this trick:

Plan more drills to cover up. The Feds won't pay a penny for it. Tax-payers loses. And accessaries can rant, "there were so much drills, that's a coincidence." What a defense.

Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter |inquirerdotnet on Facebook

12. Let me tell you all a secret.. the government has a machine that can predict acts of terror. These drills were on the same day and area because they knew some shit was going to occur.

13. There is no such a mahine. They know it because they planned it. They determined not to allow a witness going out alive.
    Sandy Hook full view, in a case with a lot of casualty,no ambulance is seen.
    [​IMG]

14. Oh god not this again, I thought we were passed this.

15. Said machine does exist. Watch Person of Interest on CBS Thursdays at 9pm

16. The government can't lobby itself. It can only hope the media capitalizes on these events enough the sway the constituents.

17. So they made a huge elaborate conspiracy which involved literally hundreds of people and hoped that the media might do that.

That doesn't sound crazy to anyone else.. Or am I a sheep.

18. I never said they orchestrated these events did I? However we live in a world where this shit happens and people in power can easily use it to fit an agenda. Media always jumps on the sensationalist bandwagon and the next thing you know the government has a shit ton of people behind absurd legislation.

19. Yeah, it's a worrying trend.