Newport cigarettes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by C. Majik, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Everyone gives me shit for smoking Newports because I'm not African American lol.

Your thoughts on Newports?

2. I use to work at a gas station :p 90% buyers of Newports were black lol

3. haha, damn... I just love them! Several of my white (not being racist) friends smoke them and got me hooked about 2 years ago. Oh well I'm not ashamed. Its a dirty habit though, I must admit.

4. lol ew, you amplify the ewness.

5. All the whiggers smoke em here. I used to smoke newports, now I make my own cigs, still menthol. I got started smokin menthol cuz someone told me "you get 15% higher if you smoke a menthol cigarette after weed" and I've always been all for getting as high as fuckin possible no matter what the drug.

edit; full flavor leaves a shit taste in my mouth afterwards.

6. How do I ampilfy the ewness? :confused:

I'm defiantly not a whigger though.

7. Ugh Newports are the worst, I used to smoke Marlboro Milds but then I gave up menthols. Then I gave up brands and started rolling my own!

8. what kind of tobacco do you get?

9. I have a nazi friend who smokes newports lmao

10. Some of my friends smoke newports.The others that smoke just smoke marlboros or some other shit.I dont get the whole "wiggers only smoke newports" thing though.My friends that smoke them are either (ex)skaters or regular folk.Though I dont smoke any brand.The money I would be spending on cigs if I did goes towards weed.:hello:

11. ironic :p

12. You shouldnt give a fuck man. I'm mixed and i used to smoke em and I have friends of many races including White that smoke ports..Its not like they're only meant for African Americans to smoke. Your friend sound kinda ignorant if they give you that much shit about it, even if they are jokin... oh yeah I smoke Marb Menthols now, just for the record lol

13. probably one of the grossest cigarettes out there.

then again, i don't smoke menthols - menthols are baaaad.

14. newps are the best

15. Look in a magazine or whatever has a Newport ad and what will it have black and white people enjoying newports. It doesn't matter what race you are, yes most black people smoke Newports but that doesn't exclude anyone else.

16. np's are like the worst cigg for you. that shit is filled with fiber glass and i know many ppl that have smoked them for a while and alot and started to bleed. all menthols are worse for you than a normal cigg, hell i smoke marlboro menthol lights. np's are just too much for me, id be coughing all day

17. i'm pretty sure they're not filled with fiber glass hahahaha

18. I'm 'african' american and I hate Newports. I don't smoke cigs at all anymore, I use to like doral menthol lights, but Newports to me was just a big stick of menthol, I could barely taste the tobacco.

19. newports is all i smoke.

and im nto a wigger
    im a dave matthews/daftpunk/modest mouse lover.

20. I roll deez

[​IMG]

Amazing taste.