Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newfound Love for joints.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zinku418, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Been really getting into rolling my own joints lately and have really gotten into how amazing they smoke. its awesome that you dont need a fancy bong or bowl to smoke, just a paper.

2. Right on man. Lol. I love joints too, rolling them is a fun activity, smoking them is pretty chill, and they give you a nice long buzz.

I really haven't smoked from a bong, and have only smoked from a bowl once. But I think I will always love joints.

3. Ive always had a thing for J's do, I have a really nice bong and spoon that i sometimes use, but nothing beats kicking back and smoking a j, IMO.
    :smoke:

4. I to just realized a couple weeks ago that j's totally kick ass, my vape is out of order for a little while and I am giving the spoon a little break so j's it is. The high is just different it seems to me compared to the spoon, a j high seems to be a little more clear headed and it feels a little bit spacyier if you know what I mean