Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newest piece

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I just bought a new pipe it's a little different than anything I've had before its colorchanging glass and its my favorite color

image-3245336495.jpg

What do you guys think ?

2. That looks pretty cool man, I'd love to take a hit off that!

3. Yea it kinda seems like half pipe half steamroller partly cause the carb is at the end of the pipe

4. I didn't even notice that lol, I think it would be classified as a steam roller then. Just an oddly shaped one. But that makes it even better cause I personally love steamrollers :smoke:

5. Pretty cool man. Does it hit hard?

6. Thats cool, it looks like a space ship or something lol

7. I actually just ordered today on amazon cause it caught my eye lol only 25 with shipping I couldn't resist XD but I will tell you how it smokes when I get it

8. i love the color. next pipe or bub i get is gonna be those colors mixed with purple :)

9. Reminded me of a submarine or some shit haha looks awesome

10. I want that dude I would rip bowls down in that

11. Looks sick man!