Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newest pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Sep 1, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I went to my buddies house right after I took the pics and ended smoking everything but the one largest nug. Between a blunt and a bong

[​IMG]

The thing on my lighter is hemp with bees wax, it sticks out and you light it and use it as a natural, chemical free match. Burns clean and leaves no mess. It's alright, I don't know how much i'll use it.

2. lol nice first pic

thats some dope indeed

edit: you break up your bowls in the top of the scrip bottle too i see

3. pretty nice nugs man! were they pretty dense? they look dense to me and i bet it was good tasting too.

4. smells like heaven. it's has a spongy feel that almost molds like clay.

5. what part of FL this in? I'm in 239 so everything around here is from Miami. I usually go up to Tampa area to get my bulk sacks seeing as quality is much higher and for cheaper prices.

6. Live 10 min from daytona. 386.