Newest addition to my smoking family

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by gimmeaporsche, Apr 22, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Her name is Svedka (I wonder why haha) If you cant tell I made her from a vodka bottle. She hits really smooth and you can get some monster hits off of her. I will post up milk shots and a video tomorrow once it is light outside(I can't smoke inside)

2. looks like nothing toxic good job. lol good to see your putting your trumpet mouthpiece to good use. i dont see a carb, does the bowl slide?

3. Yup she does have a slide. I am going to outfit her with a splitter later so she can be a two person hookah. All I will have to do is plug remove the extra hose and plug one hole to make it a single tube. Plus I have a tuba mouthpiece to use for those days.

4. I use the same bowl!!! Its part of a trumpet or something like that and its a mouthpiece right?? Ha that is great man. The whole set up is nice too, but how is the air flow threw that clear tube?hose? looks a little small and i have had bad problems with skinny hoses

5. if you make another one wnd need someone to finish the bottle....holla at me haha

6. Man you should try a french horn mouthpiece, they are a little bit better shaped in my opinion for a bowl.

7. Ya the trumpet mouthpiece is just what I had lying around. If I was going to buy a bowl I would just go buy a real bowl. But thanks for the advice.

8. ^^haha exacly, im not sure how cheap mouthpieces are (im instrumentaly reatarded) but i know glass slides are as cheap as 5 bucks. maybe you could make a new one of these but with a slim glass vase with a wider hole at the top.

9. I'm pretty sure you could just buy a bowl peice for one of those little metal bowls from the local headshop, it looks like it would fit pretty good. They gotta be like $1.

10. Lol local headshop? The closest one to me is like 45 miles lol.