Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. reply lol I was looking for a pic I had with one plant I iced and it colored and that's where those pics came from. my last grow. forgot to delete. oops

• Like Like x 1
  2. Now your talking!! They look sweet and getting ripe!!! Great job maybe ill be coming to you for advice soon!
    Fantastic looking plants!:volcano:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Send those pics to jaybrowning he wants to do the same thing...see jay thats the rainbow you been looking for..:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. that's where I'm trying to get to. And I have pics of mine once a week or so from The day I planted till now. It's crazy to see the growth after topping, fimming, LST, and natural growth all in essentially side by side comparisons

-To a blooming budness, cheers

5. If you look at the one pic ending in 44 there are two plants there the one not so yellow on the way right and starting to color is the one I gave ice bath too. ill c if I have a better one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good job not everybody wants to try new things!
    Cudos to you, looks great, good job!
    Now the only question is did you fluah it and cure it well enough to taste all those sweet sugars!..lol:love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone ever gets any colorful strain seeds, decent for around 40° lat (hybrids and indicas), please lemme know. I'm definitely down to buy some. I'm working on creating a few specialty rainbow strains and certain strains that exemplify the sativa effects and others that really show the indica effects

8. This one shows it a little better, but still not what it was right b4 chop. I don't think I took one of that plant then. 20171005_160514.jpg oh and by the way the right one was about 2wks or so less veg. so much smaller and harvested week after other one.

• Like Like x 2
  9. this aimed at me right. I chopped trimmed and hung for couple days some a week then jared it opening it here n there for couple days then added a 62% boveda humidipak and opened less often. I have a little bit left of the 2.5 oz. I got from them almost a yr. ago.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry gang my Samsung phone started to fuzz and smoke came out of it! Oh well served me right for not upgrading earlier!
    Back to nuggets...
    That's not a bad batch there ganja in yo face!:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey bud! I personally don't have any but I'll check around for any colorful plants around! I try and grow the high thc and CBD levels to get to where I'm going!

12. I prefer sativa strains myself. Helps with depression and shit. I also like indicas because they help with sleep and back pain. They also help my mom (breast cancer survivor) when I make tincture and what not. That's why I am looking for colorful indicas, she can grow and use, I'll make whatever she needs, and everyone gets eye candy the closer we get to harvest

• Like Like x 3
  13. Totally understand I'll get info see if we can't find mama some colorful beans to show off!..lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Morning Mr.B how goes the grows today!!:rave-girl:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Much appreciated! Got any ladies to show off yourself?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Morning bro??? It's 17.04 here lol:) those in flower look sweet, but I'm playing with low lighting and GLT on some others, reverted them from GLT to 24/0 no problems, tried to take them back again and ooooohhhh my daaaaayz. Lady not happy. I'll get some pics in a bit. Just drywalling at moment.part from that ok bro how's yours

• Like Like x 1
  17. What is GLT

18. Gas lamp techniques

19. Ohhhhh can you elaborate? I've never heard of it

20. 12 on
    5.5 off
    1 on
    5.5 off
    12 on
    Etc