Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie's Guide To Rolling Tulips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Visi0n, Dec 3, 2008.

1. #1 Visi0n, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    Make a roach about the length and diameter of a pencil and seal it with a couple of large papers.

[​IMG]

Take two more large papers and stick them together to form a square with gummed strip running along one side.

[​IMG]

Fold corner A over to corner B to form a triangle, leaving the gummed strip uncovered. \t

[​IMG]

Wet the strip and fold it over to seal the triangle. You should now have something resembling a flatenned paper cone.

[​IMG]

Open up the cone and tightly pack it with layers of carefully blended mix.

[​IMG]

Gently crimp together the excess paper at the end of the cone.

[​IMG]

Place the roach in the centre of the cone, using the crimped paper to hold it in position.

[​IMG]

Finally, secure the roach by taking a paper, and rolling it like a snake, Or a clay coil. Also, a piece of thread or a rubber band can also work for this.

[​IMG]

Finish product:

[​IMG]

Enjoy.

Video:

First 3 steps are in pictures. Already had the bulb made before i recorded.
    [ame=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Visi0n/Rolling/?action=view&current=Tulip.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. Awesome guide, I think many people are going to this useful.

3. Thanks man. I hope so...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I believe this would help a lot of people on rolling, do you have any other versions? Joiint, blunt, etc? You should post em all and they can be stickied in a thread! =]

5. Wow awesome guide! This should be stickied!

6. No it shouldn't.

7. #9 Visi0n, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
    Thanks, it's not my guide.. but as soon as i pick today, i'll be rewriting/
    re-imaging the whole shbang.

As do i, Theres alot of people out there that believe tulip rolling is hella hard, when it's not. I downloaded a torrent full of growing guides, rolling guides (like this one) and various other stuff.

Also, i'm thinking about doing a video guide for this as well.

8. damn son, that's way easier to make than i imagined
    thanks for that

9. #11 azlovesyou, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
    i've always wanted to make one of these... but it seems like it uses quite a bit of weed. plus it almost seems like a waste of weed...

is there just weed in the tulip part or the rest of the device where you would smoke from? i'm a lil' confused.

10. The second one pictured was rolled with 2.5g. I wouldn't consider this a 'waste' of weed, unless you consider rolling joints a waste.

You can Roll them two different ways, with the long stem, or with a joint tide acting like the stem.

11. updated:

Added Video.