Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbies be gettin ripped off.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Anyways just tellin a story of my friends gettin ripped off. Friends wanted green for tonight for a campin thing and they decided to use a new connect instead of the reliable one that i always use. The group wanted a half of mids for 60$ and they called him up and said he'd be there and about 1 and half hours later he shows up and gives us the shit in little bags in aluminum foil. Upon opening this aluminum ball i see 10 little baggies stuffed full of weed in so i think damn they might've gotten waht they wanted....so i pull out my scale weigh it WITH BAGS and it comes up to 11.6. 2.4 grams short WITH BAGS. But oh i open the little baggies and what do you know...someone decided to throw in some tobacco for us in our weed! I'm glad hes generous. We walk over to were this dudes at and my friend goes over there (not experienced doesn't know what he's doin) just starts saying his problems with this green its short and has tobacco in it. This ****** starts to throw out excuses left and right such as it's two different kinds bruh and it's just minty smellin cause of that and it'll smoke good. Anyways im just chilling back cause i mean he's sittin there tellin the kid all this and if i was to go up there and say that well he'd just tell me the same thing. He says he'll hit up us later on around 12. Oh waht do you know....he doesn't call :D.

Just wanted to tell a story...i do for feel bad for not steppin in but what would have been different? YYYYAYAYYYAYAYAY

2. I've seen kids get sold leaves. I've seen a friend of mine that's a girl buy a quarter from swim for 90 then smoke all of it but the last gram and sell it for 140 to an old guy, then do that over again day after day. I've seen someone give an iPod touch for a quarter of reggie. There's some stupid licks out there.

3. Thats fucked up dude. I would not even chill with people like that.:devious:

4. I actually feel like I should locate these people and kick their asses. :eek:

5. It's one thing to short someone, but to put tobacco in the sacks? What the fuck man, thats beat down city man.

6. Man thats straight up wack. Dude, how you can you be low enought to lace the shit with tobacco, uncool.... Weed aint meant to get addicted too :D

7. They lace the shit here with irragino, its cheaper. Tip Numero Uno, Always have enough money.

8. lol really?

9. Yeah, If you forgot a dollar on your ten, your pretty much fucked. Well I guess it really depends on which dealer and how easy to piss off they are.

10. People that rip people off have no business in selling.

11. sh%t happens..
    When I first started smoking its not like I can say I never got ripped..
    You learn from your mistakes, hopefully your friends don't do some stupid shit again.

12. Seriously man. My first month or two smoking (back in 8th grade or so) I got ripped a few times. However, over time I noticed I'm also doing better than every fucker that got over on me, so karma does go around (both dropouts, 1 minumum wage job 1 locked up).

Freshman year of HS my buddy was flippin sacks of oregano and italian seasoning for 10/g...and people kept buying it. Repeatedly :confused:. I never did anything like that though, but was amazed at how successful he was (idk if karma bit him back its been a while lol)

Not that I agree with ripping off noobs though, that's not cool. Newbies should be educated as much as possible to expand their knowledge and understanding on cannabis...prices, weight, quality, and mislabeling as well as basic growing knowledge, sexing, cloning, lights, nutes, soil etc. Yeah that's alot of stuff...but it's all here on GC (somewhere). Noobs who join here should take advantage of that.

But yeah everyone's was a newbie at some point..just gotta gain insight from your slip ups and learn from it. Wish I had GC back in the day lol, would've never got ripped

13. Started in eigth grade too. I payed about 90, and I got a dank eighth. I pay 15 now, so it is an awkward thing to think about.