Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by reggieB1960, Jul 29, 2021.

1. I was told the seeds were WW,I have a small aero-garden in my apt by the window so I keep her bonsaied,I fed her the nutes that came with the garden for 4-6 wks ,then I started seeing bud spots and started 12/12 feeding her Miracle Grow Flower Booster ,I see lots of crystals and trichomes pistils and sugar leaves with a mag glass,she just finished her third wk into the flowering stage ,My question is Should I continue the 12/12 until end of 2wk in Sept and flush til Oct 1st or go beyond? will she complete her bud process? Need Advice ,this is my first grow ever

Attached Files:

2. Most will say miracle grow is terrible but I can't say as never used! But plan seems about right unless it's an autoflower

3. what is the difference I know auto needs no pollenation and non auto does but what did the comment mean,that auto should be bigger by now or what? I'm pretty sure its auto I have one plant and it flowered on its own

4. Key difference is that autoflower will go through its whole lifecycle on a preset time frame regardless of light levels! So keep it on a high light cycle untill finished.

Photoperiods are triggered to flower by the light levels dropping usually to 12/12

Pollen and pollenation has nothing to do with auto/photo flowering times. That's about fem or reg seeds

5. I think you are on the right track based on your experience. The plant looks good and healthy. Nice that you are flowering now. There is a bias here regarding fertilizer/nutrient. The Miricle Grow will be fine. Use it in the same manner as you have been. Don't make it stronger than you are now. Some folks believe that a nutrient product needs to be "formulated for Cannabis " or it won't be good. When it comes down to it, it's how you use the nutrient that important.
    Are you replacing the solution on a schedule or just adding to the mix or what to maintain the nutrient solution?
    Are you monitoring the pH and ppm?
    If you are able to bring this to harvest, don't harvest too soon. Check back with us with some photos and we'll help decide.