Newbie Wrams Here....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Wrams, Jan 15, 2010.

1. #1 Wrams, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    Hey fellow tokers its Wrams here. Just thought I would join as I have my first grow on right this minute...;) :wave:

Well my step son and nephew have both been growing weed for many years and are quite good at getting some of the biggest buds I have ever seen on a plant. I decided to start growing my own weed instead of purchasing it myself. Well my first grow is 10 plant (Bubble Cheese: former Canabis Cup Winners) and I have all this set up in a grow tent with outlet/inlet fan systems and later on I will attach the carbon filter when they start to really stink the house out...:D

I joined this forums so I can learn what the seasoned vets do when they grow there own weed, best methods and tactics. I want to learn everything there is to learn about growing weed and getting the best possible knowledge as I am a Weed Virgin :cool:

Anyway thanks for having me here, hope I can learn and hopefully one day I will be able to give advise to.

If anyone can suggest any good info for a Noob like me then please do, I need all the help I can get.

P.S. My little babies are only 1 week old now so there very delicate I must be careful...:D

2. I hope you got some quality lights in the tent of yours!:) welcome to the forums!

3. Yes I have 250 watt bulbs until my local seedbank get the 400 and 600 watt bulbs in stock. I am also purchasing a new tent next week thats 2.4 x 2.4 x 2 metres and will have 2 600 watt or 2 x 1000 watt bulbs and then I have everything else inlet/outlet, thermometers, 10 inch fans also a HUGE carbon filter, Nutrients, (Big Bud, Overdrive, Bud Candy) but that won't be set up until 4 weeks have passed on my previous grow. Once that grow is established and running for 4 weeks I will then get my 3rd tent on so I have weed every 4 weeks with 3 tents all started 4 weeks apart. I did the math...Lol.

Thanks for the welcome great to be here. :hello:

4. welcome dude good to have ya cant wait to see your set up:wave:

5. What I will do is once I get it all set up and running for a few weeks so theres plant life I will take some pics and post them in the forums.

Thanks for the welcome. ;)