Newbie to Indoor Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by -=3DNITRO=-, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Hey guys, i have been following the site for a while now, but i had troubles with login that has kept me from posting. But anyways, i have a seedling that is about 6 inches tall and i have been growing it outside but now moved it inside to my room. So i have been getting it out of my closet in the morning before school and putting it by my window. And then at night i put it in my closet. But my friend is going to let me use his 150 watt minigrow light. So i plan on making a grow box for it. But since its cold up here now (bout 50-60 average) my plant has been sitting by the window and i dont think its too cold for it but it did get left outside the night before the frost, and the bottom leaves are kinda brown and curling. Is that because of the cold? Or have i over watered, but i doubt that cause i rarely water it, bout once every 3 days. And i am using Maricle Grow Flowering solution. I would like to keep my plant short, yet get nice buds off of it, any ideas? All are appreciated! :smoke:

2. you need to start takin care of your plant proper.. is the 150watt hps? How big is your grow box going to be? start by reading some guides.. this should help.. then if you have any more questions feel free to ask :D

www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide/ is a good place to start as well a perusing the threads etc.. but seriously read some guides!!! good luck and peace :D

3. Its a Fluro man, one of the ones that are real twisty and plug into a normal light socket.

4. how long have you been growing it for? what size pots and what type of soil did you use? have you treated with a nute yet and how much?

5. Its in a small beer cup but i am going to switch it to a half gallon pot tonight, and i have used about a gram of maricle grow so far, if not less. Its a water mix tho, so its poured in every 2-3 days.

Its in a beer cup cuz i got drunk after i found that my seeds had germinated, early celebration.

6. you are on the right road in getting the plant to proper health. repot asap, ease up on the ferts, you only need to about once every 2 weeks. i would advise also you read a grow journal or 2 and maybe a grow guide. it helps when you have an idea of what youre getting yourself into.