Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie to getting stoned and Grasscity!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Little Tokes, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Are there any tricks to making it last at all?? Lol. I don't have a job and I'd like to smoke every so often.

Huh, that's pretty interesting... I personally haven't found any seasoned female tokers where I live. I know a few that smoke socially when there's some around but no one who really smoke as much as some people I know.

That blows that the two of you never got to smoke together!! My fiancee and I smoke together. Well.. At least I only smoke with him haha.

I rofled so hard. XD Thanks for the welcome! :bongin:

Female tokers ftw :D

2. O.O What's wrong with buying from Teenage dealers?
    Thanks for the welcome by the way :D

Sweet shit... Can't wait to buy it and post pics and make sure it was a good price.. lol

Money is hard to come by for me and my family. We came across a small bit of money for house sitting so I wanted to spend half of it on getting some bud. Especially since my guild on the WoW private server I play on is FULL of stoners!

Heeyyyy. Nothing much, waiting for the morn' to come so I can buy my bud. ^_^

3. Not trying to stereotype or anything, cuz a lot of my friends (who are teens) sell bud to me, but sometimes they can rip you off. Not saying teens specifically cuz any dealer can rip you off (to earn more money per gram). But, if you have close friends like mine you don't have to worry :)
    Welcome to GrassCity (I'm new too ^^) and keep on tokin :smoke:

4. .5 for $5 Is a good deal if the buds good. Appearance can only say so much about if the weed is good, You have to smoke it to really tell. Looking forward to the pics.

Btw you live somewhat close to me :D

5. If your trying to make bud last, make a little waterbottle bong something you can make around the house
    Js waste weed

6. If your trying to save bud then try making a waterbottle bong or something else that you can make aroue the house because Js will waste uour weed

7. Well he's a good friend of a semi-good friend, if that counts. I'm hoping to get connections with better dealers after this kid... I just don't know how to ask around or proper etiquette for this stuff yet :X

Thank you for the welcome!

Really now?! Where abouts do you live?

We tried making a water bottle bong but we couldn't get a dumb bead to filter it (or.. whatever my fiancee said.). So my friend is bringing his pipe. I never liked joints... and when they get too low I can't smoke 'em cause my pain tolerance to heat is near nothing D:

8. A bead?
    All you need is a bottle a pen and a wrench socket

9. The wrench socket we have is too big and the weed gets sucked in too easily.
    Unless my fiancee is herping and derping and doing it completely wrong lol

10. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/nikkichu/Photo08091644.jpg

The piece is about the size of a dime.. I think. o-o I can't remember. It wasn't very big though. The rest of it was pretty much grinded.

I have no idea how long I've been trying to post this. I'm so baked. @_@;;

A friend of mine said that we pretty much got what we paid for. It was pretty much sticks, BUT it was just a bad batch or.. something... So they're giving us another 2 grams tomorrow that I'm going to pick up.

I think I actually got more than we payed since we're getting another 2 grams on top of what we had already. 3/4th a joint smoked (tight packed) and about 6 bowls between 3 people.

11. Theres a GrassCity WoW guild btw..

And Holy Bad Quality Picture.

12. o_O Really? On retail or on a Private Server?

I know, my phone didn't want to be nice to me. ):

13. You're welcome for the......welcome ^^
    And yeah it counts if he's a trustworthy guy ^^

14. IMG_0623-copy-960x640.jpg
    That's about a dime of weed if you wanna eyeball it. A dime usually stuffs a small baggy. Hope this helps :)

15. #35 dreamachieve, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol! Sad thing is your prob right... Unless she says she's a girl I doubt anyone would really know? Other then a dp, even so I still get people thinking I'm a guy. It's natural for you boys on this site

16. This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Tell me again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

17. #37 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn thats a dime? I get like 5 times that for $5, i dont have a scale

18. What da hell??????? You lucky!!!! (A "Dime" is $10 worth of weed where I live around. So basically a dime can vary from where you are.)

19. welcome to the club girl! may your life be full of green ^.^