Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by AJ, May 27, 2009.

1. Howdy folks!

AJ here. Complete newbster.

I tried asking an Internet seed supplier several questions, but for legal reasons,
    they were not much help. I will copy it here and see what develops.

Doumo!

Hello.

Checked the FAQs. Have a few questions.

OK, maybe more than a few :)

1. Have you shipped seeds to Japan?
    2. If yes, many times?
    3. Do you know of any problems in doing so?
    4. Do you know if cannibas seeds are illegal in Japan (I think they
    must be)?
    5. I am going to Missouri in September. Do you think it would be
    better to have them shipped there and bring them over myself? (I am a university professor with a great salary and job that I never want to put in jeopardy)
    6. Can Custom's dogs sniff out seeds?
    7. I am only going to order about 10 or 12 seeds. I will order feminized
    seeds.

I come from the old school when good old Mexican pot was 10 bucks a lid.
    I want good stuff, but I hear some of the strains are REALLY strong.
    What's a good medium grade for growing indoors with natural sunlight from well
    positioned windows?

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Hope I can be a repeat customer.

Rock on.

***************************************************************************************

AJ

2. ...What do you want us to do with that? answer them? Cannabis is illegal in Japan i know that...I dont know about the seeds. This should be in the Grower forum.

3. #3 Clueless, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    I'll be more than happy to help :)

I'm fucking bored, but in all seriousness GC is a seedback dude...maybe try e-mailing the support section? Try checking out the seed back section of this forum, you get to check out more than one site. E-mail them with all your questions, I'm sure some will get back to you in a jiffy. But I would be cautious shipping to Japan, I heard you guys are pretty strict over there, and I'm sure they have technology to intercept seeds. You should look into buying some mids while you're in the states man, as I mentioned you'll get LOADS of seeds and just put them in a trail mix bag on the flight home.

4. Ummm...GC is a seedbank, Im pretty sure GrassCity sells Cannabis seeds in the shop, Just not to the US.

5. Fuckk, you get caught you lose your life over there.
    Good luck man.

6. haha i always forget that a world exists outside the US, sorry dude I'll edit the post

7. Its all good, Ya alex is speaking the truth, Japan takes that shit wayyy serious.