Newbie questions ...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrEeN, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Hello,

I would like to grow one cannabisplant in my bedroom .(appartement)
    Can you give me some advise what the best type is , how i have to do , if i need lamps ,special room, ... or if i just can make it grow like a normal houseplant ?

Thanks in advance

Greetz

2. you need at least 40 bucks, a closet and a seed. oh yeah the faq too, ;) once youve read just a little and have a little concept, any of us will be more than happy to answer any technical questions for you.

3. That's no problem :)
    But do i really need lamps and a special dark growroom or can i just place the clone in front of my window and obtain acceptable results ?

Greetz

4. 1/ growing in your window may get you caught

2/ it can be done and has been done in the past, but you run into more problems......too much heat being magnified through the glass etc........

3/ yes it needs somewhere dark, and i mean not one bit of light for it's dark period...........the plant can be grown under 24/0 lighting but when you need to flower it, you'll need somewhere dark for it to go for 12 hours..............hence you'd need to be there everyday, right on time to put it in the dark for approx 2 months......lol, or it may turn hermie, or get too stressed etc

all in all..........better with a room or at lest a grow box........go to the forum here on grow setups, it will give you some good and also cheap ideas..........Peace out..........Sid

5. thanks.

I still have one last question about lamps, where can i easily find them ?
    In a petshop or ???
    What do i absolutily need for 1 plant ?
    Thanks a lot !!!

Greetz