Newbie needing some help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thattaylorchik, Jan 5, 2013.

1. So I recently got put in charge of my bf's plants. The thing is Id like them to still be alive by the time he gets back! This was totally unexpected & Im pretty sure I already killed one of them.. Keep in mind im verrryy knew to the whole taking care of plants/forum thing. Im pretty sure I watered them a few days past due.. However luckily most of them perked back up. Im wondering about this white mold though. I read somewhere that it could be nutrient crystals? Im pretty sure the dirt is moldy though. I scraped the top layer of dirt off of them.. & am wondering if the lack of the normal air purifier could be contributing to this? I didnt want to over fertilize so Ive been taking it kind of easy on that.. But anyone with just some basic tips.. I would really appreciate it.

2. Hi you sound like a very nice girl friend - i grow roses in my room to keep my girl happy.

Some pictures would really help.

Do you know anything technical about the room or equiptment?

Like what kind of lights your using for example?

The temperature and humidity of the room?

This "white mold" without pictures could be anything so i'm taking a stab in the dark here - Crystals forming/powerdry mildew. One of these is good - one is very bad - it could be either from the info i have.

any info helps you can give me will help me diagnose the problem.

If you have some time then watch this vid - you can surprise him with some big stinky chongers -when you boyfriend gets back.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De5AQ_7PgO4]High Times Presents Jorge Cervantes: Grow Film - YouTube[/ame]

3. You should do exactly what your boyfriend told you to do.

4. I thought he'd left suddenly and unexpectedly??

5. No communication? Not even smoke signals? :smoking:

6. yeah some picture would help if mold can easily get rid of you can use some h2O2