Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie needing help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scarfwell, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Okay so I've smoking for about 5 years not a lot until recently, long boring story short got moved to a new town Andover in the U.K and am now desperate to find some smoke was just wandering if anyone new anywhere to start looking for a new dealer.

2. Well I'm guessing you aren't going to find a hookup sitting at your computer...Get outside and look for people who fit the stereotype. Text old friends asking them and maybe you can find a connect. It's all about networking and knowing as many people as possible.

3. I know your right I just live by myself don't no anyone, kinda scared to just walk up to people but I might have to try.

4. dude same thing happened to me , what i did was i went to my block party and i found some guys toking and joined in them , we've been best buds ever since, but what you should try to do is meet some people, probably you'll meet some guy who smokes and who can hook you up with a dealer

5. Just put yourself out there! Go to a festival wearing Marley and Rasta gear, check the local skatepark (skaters always have weed), call old friends, find stereotypical tokers around town, etc.

The key is don't say what you want first, let them come to you. If they're a cop they can't offer anything to you first by law. :smoke: