Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Newbie needing help identifying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flah, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Hey, I'm new to this forum and new to marijuana too. I've read up about stuff here which has been a great help. Anyway today I bought some from a dealer who my friend linked me with, I asked to buy an 1/8th which cost me £20 which is around $30 at the current exchange rate I think. Anyway I was wondering, is what I bought good quality? And is it really 3.5g? I know it's pretty hard to tell from a picture alone but any guestimates would be awesome :hello: Thanks, here's a picture
    [​IMG]

2. Take it out of the baggie but it looks pretty dank :hello: Not sure if its 3.5.. depends how thick the baggie is.

Take it all out and lay it out on a sheet of paper next to a coin.

But looks nice! :smoke:

3. dannnnnkk dank ass bud......but its probably only like 1.5 grams wat it looks to me....deff no more than 2 grams...but shit ur getting it cheap as hell anyway

4. unfortunately, it seems like the penny is almost as big as the bag. This being so, there's almost no way 3.5 grams fit in a bag that size.

edit: looks like some good weed, you're going to get high. unfortunately i'd say that's about a gram at most. maybe a tiny more, maybe a tiny less. at least now you know. next time u buy an 8th it SHOULD be somewhere around 3-4x that.

5. That shit looks like FIRE but it also looks like you got skimped man. Word of advice, get a scale.

6. Your guy probably weighed it with the bag

7. yea it looks like some good bud. when i buy bags like those, they are known as 30pcs, but they might be known as 1/8ths where you live.

8. Just from the size of the bag against the 2p coin mate no way its an 1/8th, maybe 1.5/2g?

Seems to be getting more common for an "1/8th" in the UK to be more like 2/2.5g I gotta say.

Looks good to smoke though, should get u good n high - you tried it yet?

£20 not a bad price though, where in the UK are u?

9. It definately looks like around 1.5gs

10. Thanks everyone, glad this stuff seems to be good and yeah I was pretty much expecting it to be light because my friends told me it's hard to get better then £10/g here. Midzsmoka, gonna try some tomorrow :D I'm from London.

Here's it out of the baggie.
    [​IMG]

11. Definately like 1.5 grams, but its some DANK ASS SHIT!!! :smoke:

12. I dont think thats an eighth, but it looks like you got two different strains :smoke:

13. Some good looking bud but like what the guy above me said, that is definitely under an eighth.

14. Thanks again everyone for your help, so pretty much I got skimmed a bit but ah well I'm looking forward to blazing it up tomorrow :smoke: Peace

15. dont think of it as getting skimped, but as getting a good deal that you didnt anticipate:wave:

16. definatly under an 1/8, but in a sense you didn't really get ripped off. in Nor Cal an 1/8 is usually 50$

17. Yeah very true man, probably better than 3.5g of schwag (I hope) :eek:

18. Positively not 3.5. 2 g, maybe. Looks pretty tasty, though.

And you could have bought 2 scales for the price of that hookup. Just sayin'.