Newbie, how to harvest r these plants

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Scooterpilot, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Hi,

As a newbie I'm not sure when the right time is to harvest. Should I stop feeding them nutrients now? Can I put some molasses in with the water? How much longer you think before it's time to go though the slow, natural drying process?

Another question, one plant is hugh (six feet) and I think that's Sativa and the other one is Indica?

Thanks

A Newbie

Attached Files:

2. Still looks pretty immature, also there's gotta be 5 or 6 stickies in this forum that'll answer all your questions.

3. nice plants. but thay still have a few weeks to go dude

4. Your getting closer, but not even close enough to worry about harvesting just yet. Also, because a lot of people get upset about constant stickied questions: read the stickies on knowing when your grow is done.

Most importantly, LOOK @ THE TRICHS!!!! :smoking: You should go get yourself a pocket/hand-held microscope atleast 30X magnifying capabilities. Or or 30x magnifying glass.

5. #5 Scooterpilot, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    Thanks,

I'll read the stickies. I just picked up an illuminated microscope today for the trichs.

6. ya when you see trichomes under a microscope for the first time (with your own scope) it's the most epic thing ever, I remember my first time; I just giggled and giggled.