Newbie from CT, saying whats up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ellz_nd_relaxation, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Hey, fellow tokers?! Been smoking going on a couple yrs now, currently living in CT, big admirer of GC and it's community. The name is Wayne, Been a long time window shopper and finally decided to actually walk in the store (GC). Really appreciate this forum and what it does, not only has this forum helped me to fully understand the responsibilities of toking, but it's also helped me out through times of stress. From the ridiculously funny forums, to the much more serious/insightful topics, and all the info on growing( all in which I have studied heavily); all your blessings are truly appreciated. Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. Hopefully everyone is as nice as they seemed while I was secretly stalking this site lol. Once again, thank you and happy holidays.

2. Welcome Wayne, have fun, just remember most people here are stoned so you may have to fill in blanks to some post so they make sense LOL.

3. Haha now I can see where you're coming from.. most def will keep that in mind for the future 😁.

4. Welcome Wayne, I'm new and from RI, what part of CT?Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Wasup Wayne, welcome to gc. I'm in CT too.

Puff, puff, pass!

6. Hi hello welcome... Have a great new world here....

7. @[member="TinManDabSteR_RI"] Fairfield county.. Too bad I don't make Fairfield county money lmaoEveryone else: thanks!!

8. How far is that from providence ri?Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. 2-3 hours max, I'm guessing..? Never been there but heard plenty of stories from co-workers. Might have to road trip out there then haha