Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

newbie cannabis leaves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedy will, Jun 13, 2018.

1. hi all does any one use the leaves from a plant ready to harvest I thought about drying them and use for backing cakes,?just saying ?

2. I have used all the fan leaves with popcorn buds for some awesome cookies. I don't think the fan laves by themselves will do much. Just sayin'. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. me thiko what aree popcorn buds just saying joker

5. Popcorn buds are the small airy buds on lower branches. The fan leaves and trim alone, unless it's trim laden with trichomes, is not strong enough for an edible. Just sayin'.

6. FYI- "popcorn buds" are just the little popcorn-sized buds. Too small to bother trimming, but still potent. And the smaller leaves near the buds have more cannabinoids than the great big "fan" leaves.

I use the smaller leaves and popcorn buds to make "green flour" to add to baked goods, or else they go into canna-oil to be added to foods or made into salves for my arthritic hands.

Granny :wave:

7. If you have a lot of fan leaves you can still make some concentrate from them. Do you have a pound of dried fan leaves?

• Like Like x 1