Newb with a lot of questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HavanaMaxxDC, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Hey guys, im on my friends account here to ask a few questions. first off my friend has grown before but doesnt know as much as some of the people here im guessing so here it goes. i have read all the stickys and got some good info but i am trying to get into growing myself but have no idea wut to do. heres my situation. i live on the east coast and its winter so id grow inside, i have an attic where i wud grow it but i dont know wut i need to start. so i wud like help on the following:
    seeds i should buy and where i shud get them, i am looking for a small plant with high yield that grows quick
    set up i need, lighting, soil, etc for a place that is as of now roughly 70 degrees and always dark

if there is someone here who wud like to walk me through this through pm or IM i wud love that, ill get my own account soon once i get my computer thanks a lot guys, and if this pisses a mod off or something lemme know and ill delete this but im just looking for an honest, "fool-proof" way to get just 1-3 plants rolling in my house, peace

2. I hate to be the party buster, but sounds like you got some reading to do. A lot of what your going to have to buy depends on where you live unless you order online.

Weather you buy seeds or obtain them is up to you, a lot of people will say buying them is better because you know what your getting, and they have a higher success rate.

Read up on CFL;s, MH bulbs and HPS bulbs, and decide whats best for you and your budget.
    Fox farm is a popular soil, but basically anything all organic , and avoid bags that say "feeds up to _ months" this means it has nutes already in it and can burn your babies.
    Because there are so many people who post here wanting to know all they can before reading, you proly wont find someone to walk you through it, but feel free to come back with a more specific question and you will find good replies. Good luck and keep reading!

3. If you take the time to read through a lot of the stickies Youl find what your looking for. You just need to do your homework.

4. thanks guys, i read through all the stickys but just wanted some extra help

5. Well, if after reading the grow guides here you don't have a clue about what to do then you might ought to consider enrolling in a reading comprehension course.

If you have any specific questions that you're not clear on, you'd get a lot more useful responses.

6. thanks for the insight u rectal sore......

7. :laughing:

I would read them again, especially the Seed Banks forum and Grandpa's Grow Guide