newb grower

Discussion in 'Security' started by matman55, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ok,so i have some newb questions, just a few but there confusing the crap outa me.
    1.is it better to plant on my property?or on in the woods across the street?i have 10+acres of florida jungle to choose from but im worried about my dad finding it(he sometimes wanders around the property). and the woods across the street have no foot trafic.
    2. what kind of sunlight should i give my grow?i have a spot scouted out thats shaded from sun from about sunrise to 10am with full sun untill sundown, but I also have a spot with strait sunlight from sun up to sundown. and then theres the shaded "canopy" covered area where there is still sunlight but its filtered throught the canopy. please help!
    3. do you guys think i can start growing now?i live in florida,and coldest temp in winter is 70, mabey as low as 60. again!im confused.
    4. final question. ive got a 5ft wire fence im puting aroung the plant(s) but what else can i do to protect my plant from things such as slugs,squries and other anoying shit.

Sorry for the long ass post, ill keep it to a minimum next time.

thanks alot!
    matthew.

2. im so sorry,could some one move this thread to the absolute beginers area. my bad