New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Goober54, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Hello, this is my first time ever writing to any forum of any kind so please be patient as I learn to use it. My most sincere thanks to all who have contributed and continue to . I am a 55 yr old male, I have used cannibis on and off since age 14. Today I use only cannibis for both medical and recreational purposes. I do not drink and I take no other prescription or nonprescription drugs ( so far , knock on wood). It's been only the past few years that I've learned about vaping and many of the medical benefits that I had always thought needed research.
    This forum has helped me in so many ways.....lovely "experiments " with edibles and learning all about the plant has inspired me (a layperson with only a GED who loves to tinker) to start back with some educational things (I've begun with thermodynamics)...so all I can say is thanks again,
    I don't know the "rules" and what's ok to say but I must say straight up that at this time I have nothing "medical" going on that I would indicate that I really need anything, but I believe cannibis to have many properties that are preventative , and therapeutic for my mild but chronic issues. In other words I like to get high, and feel no need to justify that by exaggerating medical issues, and the goal for me is always less drugs and treatments....hmmm well I guess that's all for now, .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome.

3. Welcome to the City.

There should have been a link to the guidelines in the first Conversation you received (Envelope).

But here you go; Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

:smoke: