NEW ZOB 22' Inch Triple Chamber 16 Arms Updated - Vids - TheRealCandyMan

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheRealCandyMan, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 TheRealCandyMan, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    Updated With A Milkshot Video
    Recommended To Watch In Full Screen At Least At 480p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0R9auLgqA0"]YouTube- ZOB Bong 22 Inch Triple Chamber 16 Arms - TheRealCandyMan[/ame]

Like Always - TheRealCandyMan

Another day in paradise...... __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

ZOB AMERICAN GLASS 22 inch Triple Chamber 16 Arms Total.......

By Tomorrow Ill Make A Nice Milk Shot Vid

This Bong In Performance Can Compare To Any RooR And Sheldon Just Look At The Tree Arm Percs There All Blown In-house Just Like RooRs And Sheldons

Oh Did I Say For $200.00 Its A Steal So I Had To Grab It I Seen A Single Chamber One ALT For $265.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'm in love with that tube. $200? That's the shit right there. :smoke:

3. dude, with the money you saved, spend it on an inline ash catcher and a SSFG chubbler for the slide. That would be so smooooooth

4. Absolutely CRAZY deal! Congrats on the tube!

5. Thats what im saying the store owner knows Luke And Ben Wilson and it was all good from there. He had a lot of Luke Wilsons He Was Letting Go For Cheap. Its a Store In Hollywood The Owner Is Great. :D

I know but I Saved so much money i want to get everything at a deal now. I was thinking about the Zob Mini Halo Ash Catcher Just To Match My Bong :smoking:

Zob Halo A/C Diffuser For Sale

Thanks Bro Im Still Waiting For Your Review On Your New Piece ;)

6. Nice deal, but that's a triple, not a double. But i wouldn't say they are blown by the same people as SB or Roor, ZOB is it's own company, not made in dementia.

7. its double. the top part is a splash guard

8. There are 3 chambers, the two percs and the part where the diffy enters, hence the triple. A regular tube is a single chamber, and one perc means it's a double, ya dig? :D

9. I thought they were, can anybody else confirm this either way its blown in-house by US. but I really thought it was made by the same people as RooR.

10. Some More Info On ZOBs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FvmjNJbVVw]YouTube - ZOB Glass : The WEED Report Best of CHAMPS Summer 2009[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  11. gotcha. i always thought that they never counted the downstem as a chamber.

12. You are thinking the opposite, it was a rumor that ZOB would start making the new Roor.us tubes, but that was absolutely not true. They are and independent company, make some pretty cool stuff and lately they have really stepped their quality game up. But ya, they are made in the US, i think they are Cali based.

13. Thanks Bro For The Info :smoking:

14. #14 TheRealCandyMan, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    Cool Its A Triple :) (I really thought it was 2)

15. Updated With A Milkshot Video
    Recommended To Watch In Full Screen At Least At 480p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0R9auLgqA0"]YouTube- ZOB Bong 22 Inch Triple Chamber 16 Arms - TheRealCandyMan[/ame]​

16. nice pick-up bro:)
    i have a ZOB too but i just have a OG beaker single chamber but i add some stuff to it like a Alex K showerhead and a SSFG inline a/c. so now she hits like a champ!
    with that money you saved you have to get some accessories for it!
    ZOB=100% CaliMade
    heres my set up! I LOVE MY ZOB:bongin:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awesome piece, especially for $200! Sick milks too.

18. Wow great minds think alike, the reason i am saying that is cause i am about to get a SSFG inline and im also looking into that Alex K Showerhead. Nice Piece Gotta Love Cali :smoke:

Thanks Bro , Peace :smoke:

19. you can say i'm a MAD illy fan. but this shit for $200 is more than a deal. VERY nice pick up.

oh and how smooth is that hit?

20. ya u gotta get both the SSFG and the Alex K, they are both great additions a worth ever penny cuz it hits so smooth and add no drag which is key ;)