New York outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Royal Kush, Mar 27, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']This is my setup, very simple, very easy. It's just two CFL's on top of a piano lol. As soon as the weather permits these babies are goin out and up into trees for maximum protection against....well everything.[/quote]

Unfortunately I still live with my mom, just until next semester, so I'll just sprout and grow them for about a week untill it gets nice out. Im gonna sprout maybe 12 plants, I'm doing so many just incase there are males and some might get damaged. How often should I water them? I'm guessing if it rains every once in a while, they should be fine if I don't check in them for a week or two.

2. yea one time before, bagseed from mids only got about 3 ounces. ordered some fem seeds for this season to increase that yield :)

3. [quote name='"denieddd"']yea one time before, bagseed from mids only got about 3 ounces. ordered some fem seeds for this season to increase that yield :)[/quote]

That sounds good, was that from one plant? Is it pretty safe to buy seeds online?

How often should i check up on the plants? Would it be fine to check up on them like once or twice a week? Do plants require more attention during the veg or flower phase

4. Hopefully I can get one under my belt this season. :D Good luck to you fellow NYers.

5. Hey Royal. I have a journal going now so take a look if you've got the time, you can see what the CFL's are doing for my girls.

6. Bluemagoo, what exactly do you mean by putting them In the trees.

7. Pretty much what it sounds like. I'm using white pines because sun penetrates the thin needles and because the branches are the perfect distance apart to place pots on. I'm just gunna climb them up there and tie them in good so the wind doesnt knock them over.

8. Dude you pay that much? Just about a week ago I got a quarter of sour for 34$ (literally) I'm not saying that how much I usually pay but I get deals like that often. I guess it's harder cause you live in the cats, but still, it's fucked up that it should be that expensive

9. If your in the woods why not just set up a pulley in a high (but stable) branch and then tie a rope to a high-but-not-as-high branch, if you have it so there's tree on three sides it shouldn't blow around

10. You guys know those plants were harvested over 6 years ago?

• Funny Funny x 2