Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New York Mets

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bandit, Sep 21, 2002.

1. This just in...

12 New York Mets Baseball players were know to smoke pot over the last year. Since the Mets are the best team in baseball (except the Atlanta Braves) then MJ must not be too bad for everyone. I also bet nothing will happen to eny of them since they are the role models for our children. LMAO!

2. the mets were awful this year

3. haha, that kinda killed the thread tokin :D

not that i know anything about this subject to warrant a reply..... *eeks*

4. wow if you thought that the mets were doing good this year you must be smokin some good sh*t. All i want to know is where can i get what ur gettin.

5. That's cause they are a bunch of potheads. ;)

6. Not all mets are potheads!!!!!

Well not all potheads like mets either!!!!!!

Go Braves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You're right Dwight Gooden and Darryl Strawberry are crackheads. My mistake, I'm sorry! its just I hate any NY team.

8. LOL I must agree BPP. I don't much care for the Mets or Yankees. Braves is more my cup-o-tea!!

9. For all of you Braves fans out there, i have a question. When was the last time that the Braves won a World Series? It's just a question u can take offese to it if you feel the need but the Yankees are definatly THE BEST team in baseball just a little fact that i though you all should know thanks. bye

10. Do you normally back just the winning teams?? The braves have some of the best players in baseball.