Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New York Gifts or St. Marks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zanman13, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Me and some friends are thinking of going into the city to get like a grinder and also a bubbler or something else probably pretty small. Hopefully looking to get a high quality mid size grinder for around 20 bucks and a bubbler for around 60 bucks. My friends are willing to spend somewhere around the same.
    Which would be better for what we're looking for?

St. Marks street and browse or a trip specificly to ny gifts?

2. St. Marks has more selection
    I went there on Saturday and picked up a chillum which is ok i guess but they have high quality glass there too
    I ve never been to this gift shop but I def recommend St. Marks to you

3. DUDE No No No dont go to ST. Marks unless you want shitty glass and knockoff roors. Addiction is decent but the prices are outragous... Where In ny are you from PM me and I can reccomend some good shops in NY and possibly get you some deals.