Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New York Bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 24, 2011.

1. i live in Cali.
    Right now i can get an ounce of either green crack or grape ape for $140
    i don't buy from dispensaries because i can get the same weed on the street for cheeper.

2. my dealer sold me a seedy oz for $300 a few weeks ago. I just texted him to ask for the cheapest bud for an oz to make edibles. He said it's $220 and actually the same bud i purchased a few weeks back.
    fcking rip me off
    He's not even trying to hide it...

3. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

:confused: Patient? Delivery service? Private reserves? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe NY has MMJ.[/quote]

I "was" a patient in California. We don't have medical marijuana here in NY yet but we still have marijuana. Delivery services have been around since the late 90s from what I've heard.

4. [quote name='"Snowman00"']I'm from NY and i've been smoking bud for awhile since i was about 15. I've smoked some good buds, but of course the californian peeps will always tell you that they have smoked the best. Recently one of my friends has moved to cali for college at berkeley. He says the bud is dope...and of course MUCH easier to get then in NY. So reguardless where you're from...

How's the bud there?
    How are the prices there? (NY a .8 is 20$ and an oz can range from 450-600)

Keep it tokin![/quote]

Ouch, 450-600.... Look for a new connect, I feel jipped when I pay more than 340 for a zip some med grade straight from CA/CO. 20 sack where im at is 1-1.2g of dank, 15 if it's anything less than fire.

5. [quote name='"Skylow22"']

I "was" a patient in California. We don't have medical marijuana here in NY yet but we still have marijuana. Delivery services have been around since the late 90s from what I've heard.[/quote]

I'm in NY. By delivery service, do you just mean a dealer that drops off?

6. anyone in nyc>?

7. I can get an o of mids for 80 , and o of high mids like 150 and dank for like like 250-300

8. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

I'm in NY. By delivery service, do you just mean a dealer that drops off?[/quote]

Exactly.. But not like your typical shady street dealer. These guys have a full indica/sativa/hybrid menu and deliver clean and medical grade herbs every time. You can place your order by email or by phone. At some collectives in Cali they offer over 80 different strains.

9. i need the hook up....

10. if you really pay that your dumb i live in NY in the 845 area and i get an oz for 300 of chronic.

11. Exactly, same with all you BC guys... if youre paying 100-200/oz in BC that's the norm... 300/oz or less or you wont be getting my biz haha. I pay 200-300/oz here in Montana... 200/oz from my buddy who grows for fire that is literally the best bud i can get at the moment... 225/oz for the colas and heads of the nugs. If i buy from my patient buddy who buys from his caregiver... he charges me 290-300/oz. Sux. Sometimes 280 if he's nice.

Just picked up this for 25/half eighth...
    [​IMG]

12. looks tasty :smoke:

13. i know NY is crazy in prices my buddy up there was paying 4000$ a pound :eek:!
    and i don't know why people say o im from cail i smoke mad dank seeing how the best bud is grown in doors not in cail. but down here i get top dank anything 20%+ I get for 30/60, halfe/8th, anything around 14%-19% i buy 25/50. I mostly buy this and get it for 150$ for a half 0z. the best weed i ever smoked my buddy sent to me said it was called chemdogs sister he said it was at 26.7%. at the time i did not have that high of tolerance so, it put me beyond on my ass... lol...

14. I live in ny and I get my eigths for 60 usually and o prices seem to range from high 200's to a more common 350.... Damn I wish I lived in bc

15. You're right...great weed can be grown anywhere. However, most of the seasoned or expert growers are located in California because there are so many grey areas when it comes to the law. You literally cant go 3 houses in a row without finding a grower or dealer. Ive seen everything from warehouses to some of the most advanced rooms you could imagine. Ive also seen some awesome outdoor sites. People are crazy out there about weed.. Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to outdo the competition. Therefor the bud quality is more consistent and that's where you will find the dankest weed... Trust me I've lived in both NY and Cali. Ive seen outdoor bud grown with advanced nutrients in Cali that can rival most of the indoor i've seen out here on any given day..The most potent weed I've smoked is Matt's # 1 OG (33.94% thc) $70/eighth from Kushmart in West Hollywood.

16. i love florida buds!!!!! =]]]

250-300 for an OZ of str8 up fire

50 for an 8th

17. NY
    $45 8th's. Always dank.

18. Never had a problem with the prices. 10/g for beaster and 20/g for dank. Really depends on who know I've bought 8ths anywhere from 40-60.

19. Damn mad money, RI prices are straight
    .8-10$
    1.3-20$
    3.5(8th)-45$-60$
    7 (quater)-80$-100$
    14 (half o)-170$-200$
    28 (ounce)-250$-300$

I thought some of these prices were expencive lol now im glad i hav em damn nd thats prices for the dankyest around town, hella bomb budz yo

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqpJKtySzYM]Bizzy Bone fried day - YouTube[/ame]