Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New York Bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I'm from NY and i've been smoking bud for awhile since i was about 15. I've smoked some good buds, but of course the californian peeps will always tell you that they have smoked the best. Recently one of my friends has moved to cali for college at berkeley. He says the bud is dope...and of course MUCH easier to get then in NY. So reguardless where you're from...

How's the bud there?
    How are the prices there? (NY a .8 is 20$ and an oz can range from 450-600)

Keep it tokin!

2. are there any mids in ny?

3. I can get an oz of some high mids or low dank for like 250.

I live in ny.

4. There are mids everywhere. I can get an o of mids for 220-250 or an o of dank for 350

5. Im from British Columbia and can get some dank ass high grade weed for 90$ / half O because the stuff is literally grown everywhere.

6. im from manhattan and i get a g for 20 and an o for 350 of dank, sometimes 320. its from cali though

7. find people that deal with more weight. your dealing with some one thats sellin like a o at a time and jewing you for headsmoke for himself i know i did it in highschool :) or just a stingy bastard.

you should never pay more than 400 a o its just a plant

i pay from 330-350 a o for dank
    and 120 for mids

8. Yeah I'd never do more than 400. Unless it was proven to me it was ultra premium quality. Paid 375 today.

9. I just moved to Manhattan from LA in June. Being a "patient" in California, I was fortunate enough to smoke some of the best herb on this planet.. My main spot was the same dispensary that Snoop Dog promotes. They were also well known for having the best bud in LA! I was concerned that when I moved I would have a hard time finding clean quality  medicine out here. It didn't take me long to find a connection. I was just happy to find someone I could trust. However, I wasn't too thrilled with the quality.. Especially when I was paying top dollar. A few weeks ago I was at my buddies apartment when he called up a new delivery service here in NYC.. The experience was pleasant and they were very professional. We got 8g of some OG kush  and all I can say is wow!  I honestly haven't seen bud like this since I left LA. The prices aren't too bad either. $20/g for top shelf.  $375/zip delivered to your door. Keep in mind this is medical grade. Their menu has everything you would find at a small collective. I found out they also have private reserve strains for patients who have established trust and who make frequent orders. They do a first time customer gift and for  referrals as well. If anyone is interested in their information hit me up through a message. 

10. I'm from the UK so the prices are different. The conversion rate is about $1.00 = £0.64

I can get an O for about £180 - £200. 8th for about £25.

11. i wonder on keyboards in the u.k. if the £ key is the same as $ here

just sayin

12. We have separate £ and $ keys - shift + 3/4 respectively :)

13. It's not that California bud is automatically so much better than anywhere else, it's just a hell of a lot cheaper. And dank is easier to get a hold of, seriously, just try and find schwag up here. I think I've seen mids maybe once.

14. I live in NY and get 1.3 for $20.

15. California has great weed, but when getting top shelf shit you pay as much as 55-60 an eighth.

really depends though

16. I think my dealer is ripping me off . Quality has been going down but price stays the same.....and i have no other source. Fuck...

17. I am from NY and I have paid $ 40 for schwag and the same for higher quality what I have found is you are better off getting it right from the grower.

18. [quote name='"Skylow22"']I just moved to Manhattan from LA in June. Being a "patient" in California, I was fortunate enough to smoke some of the best herb on this planet.. My main spot was the same dispensary that Snoop Dog promotes. They were also well known for having the best bud in LA! I was concerned that when I moved I would have a hard time finding clean quality  medicine out here. It didn't take me long to find a connection. I was just happy to find someone I could trust. However, I wasn't too thrilled with the quality.. Especially when I was paying top dollar. A few weeks ago I was at my buddies apartment when he called up a new delivery service here in NYC.. The experience was pleasant and they were very professional. We got 8g of some OG kush  and all I can say is wow!  I honestly haven't seen bud like this since I left LA. The prices aren't too bad either. $20/g for top shelf.  $375/zip delivered to your door. Keep in mind this is medical grade. Their menu has everything you would find at a small collective. I found out they also have private reserve strains for patients who have established trust and who make frequent orders. They do a first time customer gift and for  referrals as well. If anyone is interested in their information hit me up through a message. [/quote]

:confused: Patient? Delivery service? Private reserves? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe NY has MMJ.

19. live in vancouver and i get ounces of BC dank for 160-200$ :hello:

20. lol .8 for $20 where in ny do you live at :eek: