New york bud

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Five To One, Feb 17, 2005.

1. how pretty?

Attached Files:

2. looks like what i have right now here, in NJ

3. looks real good man...toke up. peace

4. Look Delicious.

5. def. some good beasters...how much did you pay for that 50 an 1/8?? less??

6. looking good

7. nice bud....where you from in new york?

8. Ahh, same type of stuff I always see around here. Typically pay $40 for an 1/8, $65 a quarter and $230 a zip. Good stuff, tastes nice, gets the job done. I got a half-blunt rolled waiting for when my buddy gets out of work. :D

9. looks like what i have right now in miami, it was good shit. it was 50 an eigth though. but thats pretty standard around here for good shit.

i should have said looks like what i had about an hour ago. now im dry:(

10. I'm on Long Island and I picked up about 5.5 6 grams of that same exact bud on Friday Night for 60 bills.

11. where in long island for 10 bux a gram of that stuff?!

12. It aint ten bucks a gram. I picked up 60 bucks worth and got about 5.5 to 6 grams. Grams are 20 a peice.

I'm in north babylon.

13. nice dude i know some people from babylon, i'm in syosset

14. looks pretty yummy, have fun

15. maybe you should move up here, $25 for an eighth of really good weed. I think $25 an 8th is expensive, you guys are crazy.

16. I'm in Mattituck, on the east end of long island

heres some prices

regs
    who the hell smokes regs?!?!

mids
    $5 for 1.5
    $10 for 1.5
    $20 2.5 grams

around $90-100 a ounce depending on who you buy from, i dont smoke mids tho :cool:

dro

For $5 i usually get a gram
    for $10 i usually get a gram
    $20 i get around 1.5
    $60 a quarter
    $120 a half
    $230 ounce

haze (this shits crazy)

$20 for .8
    $40 gets you 2 grams
    i've never bought more than that, though
    it's around $300 a ounce, or something, idk

if you have alot of money theres other stuff you can get
    such as white widow which runs for $40-60 a gram, i've never bought it before though, only smoked it.

by the way, one of the reasons i get prices like this is because im really good friends with my dealer, and when i was selling weed for him, i sold so much weed i bought his family's christmas... but thats another story

17. LOL 20 bux for .8 a gram rofl

18. Yeah, haze is relatively expensive, but i can guarantee that it's a very nice high, which usually only takes 1 or 2 hits to get you high.

And its by far the most legit haze i've ever smoked, to tell the difference between regular bud, and haze, when you exhale the smoke it shouldn't taste like regular weed, but peppery.

I'd like to know why you find that funny, though.

19. ya man i live in ny too central in Islip.. and the prices stay the same but are pretty high..i used to pay the prices for haze for dro but now i get a gram of dro for 10 and 2.5 for 20 so its gettin there..ive never bought more than a 8th though