Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Years Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Dec 31, 2003.

1. heres what we will be smokin on all night and mornin tommorow.....got vip back stage passes to a huge party , hopefully some of the artists will blaze with us, we gonna bring 6-7 blunts for the night.

2. opps

Attached Files:

3. man.. that shite looks scrumptious! enjoy, dude.

4. New years weed...

I payed 150 for 10 grams of this.....
    <font size=1>Namynam has attached this image:</font size>

And i have to work.

5. ur pic didnt post :(

That looks like some bomb weed up there tho man... know what strain by any chance?

6. ooh wee. looks like it might be pretty damn potent :)

7. lazy stoner: id be a idiot to be postin up pictures of massive amounts of weed on the internet. Im bein generious and sharin a lil bit of my life with yall, but im not gonna get stupid.

Better safe than sorry.

edit: fyi, telling a bunch of strangers you grow isnt the smartest thing. Do you have any idea who i am or who anyone else is on the board. Ive seen many growers come and go over the last decade, and the ones that have gone is because they got loose lips.

8. Dude... u realize what web site ur on right?
    Cali... this is GC,... there are like... parts of the forum called Picture Post.. and Grow Journals... its not like he's givin his name out to everyone... People on here take pictures of they're weed plants that are in they're houses...

9. So Cali_Toker... did you smoke with any famous musicians?

10. What you see in that post is exactly what i payed 150 dollars for.

Read the post on recreational board titled, friend?