Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Years t break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by semprfidelis, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Anyone else going on or already on a t break? To start out the year I wanna go a week or even longer without smoking. I have a half o so it's gonna be hard and really wanna end it with a wake n back right now.

2. fuck that lol

3. Nope, busy ripping the bong with my morning wake up coffee. I'd probably smoke that half first though.

4. Only reason I'm stopping is cause I can't get high. Gonna spark a few bowls until I'm at where I wanna be for today

5. I've been on my t-break lmao. for about 2 weeks -__- bleeh. but gonna go pick up a half today to end it what what in the butt hahha

6. Gonna stop for at least 2 weeks to get my tolerance down and just be sober.

7. Yes I plan on doing a T break.........once I finish the last of my weed.

8. I've been on a full-stop (all substances) break since I got super-sick ~3 weeks ago--well until last night. ;)  Then I got drunk and super-stoned and watched Pulp Fiction at maximum volume.  Had a great time until I drank too much and fell asleep before New Year's; stupid alcohol.

It's taken me a lot of years to realize that personally with weed, moderation is the key.  If I overdo it I turn into a sack of protoplasm whose entire decision-making process is reduced to: "What can I eat?" and "Do I really have to get up??"  I'm too old to be in that state of mind all the time now.  
    Of course I still have a nice little stash on the table and can practically hear the nugs going: "Smoke me!  Smoke me!" in their tiny little mouse-voices.  We'll see how long I can hold out.