New Year, New World

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by jaymann, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Colorado has begun legalizing the recreational use of marijuana. Multiple article and interviews have been published about the positive side effects of doing so, why won't the government listen? They are blind to the fact that by legalizing marijuana we could turn our economy around. Too bad the nation's elites fund anti drug campaigns. Selfish bastards.

Check out our article summarizing Colorado's leap into a new year, and a new world!

http://dothemaryjane.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-year-new-world.html

Comment your ideas for our next post, complete our poll, and one lucky visitor will be randomly selected February 25 to received a special prize that will be featured in an upcoming product review. 
    \n\n[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stop falling for the tax fallacy. Our government already has more money then they know what to do with and still fuck it. So give them more? That doesn't make sense. So they can profit of it more. Time to start thinking outside the box kids.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Even it were so that they had enough money (which I know they do) they still haven't legalized marijuana and that's what I am referring to. And it would impact the economy because it would cause a shift in the balance of money. It would create a ton of jobs, allow for more local business, and medicinal marijuana is not taxed so those that could benefit from it being legalized would not be affected by these taxes. 

The point I am making is, legalization goes far beyond taxation.