New Xbox Console Announced.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, May 21, 2013.

1. fuck this mandatory kinect bullshit and all that media tv crap, i want the consule for gaming, thats all. fuck you microsoft :)
    i hope you lose a lot of money, especially if you cant trade games with friends and shit...really? crackheads all of em

2. Sony went the multimedia route with the PS3... difference is they did it right. Playstation 3 was a more serious system, specs and capability wise... My PS3 was a home entertainment system, not just a game console...

This new xbox doesnt feel like either, if you ask me. 
    Ill be happy to see Sony take 75% of Microsoft's Market Share in the gaming industry 

3. All the money I pay on a Live subscription goes into paying for ESPN Fantasy on your XBOX and ESPN TV.  All junk that is entirely useless to me and the majority of gamers.  What a bunch of crap.

4. #84 Rotties4Ever, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    [​IMG]
    :laughing:

5. See personally I think the feature is cool, if it wasn't on a gaming platform. I don't want to pay extra for that feature, I barely take fantasy football (which is the only fantasy league I really play) seriously so it isn't that huge, but it is nifty. Again not something though I would have put in a reveal event. The fact it was shown so much in the reveal shows me they don't give two shits about hardcore gamers and more looking for hardcore sports fans. 

In the end I am not mad it is a feature, but I am also not going to turn into an xbox fanboy because of it. Just one of those things that is cool but probably not used by enough people to catch that much attention of everyone. People who are pretty big into gaming are going to see that reveal, not so much the casual gamer who wants all those sports features which is why I don't understand why microsoft went that route instead of showing more exclusive games etc

6. Microsoft has essentially created a money-grubbing console. The simple fact is that if PS3 creates a good gaming console with the same or better capabilities without making customers pay all these bullshit fees, they are going to take over the console industry once again.

7. Yea, I've heard that at E3 they will reveal a lot of the exclusive games and be more focused on gaming.  I really think that a lot of their exclusives will be Kinect-related.  I don't expect much else.  They seem to want to show Madden and Call of Duty, two big multi-plat titles.  Probably trying hard for exclusive content in the EA games and COD mostly. 

I agree the features are cool but I won't use them much.  I know these things are a big reason to why I'm paying $50 every year for LIVE and that's what I really dislike. I use CBS for fantasy and only play in prize leagues so I won't be switching to ESPN to make use of the feature.

The XBOX Ones biggest draw seems to be that it turns your TV into a giant tablet and App place.  That's not what I need.  I have a tablet and I never use it.  Granted you can still play the games you want but I'm not liking the whole concept of the system.  Kinect seems alright but now it's being forced on us.  I'm not so sure I'd have a whole lot of use for it either.

I was loyal to 360 but had enough of Microsoft's crap.  I just want to be able to play online for free and don't want to have to pay a yearly subscription just so I can do that.

8. #88 Finger My Urethra, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    As somebody who doesn't play live very often at all and mainly players SP games for the escape factor of it all, having to connect to the internet once every 24 hours to even play your console is the most retarded shit ever, every single thing they are doing here is saying "Fuck the gamers, fuck the people that the xbox 360 catered too, lets try and get an all encompassing system so "More" people will buy it"

So wait, i have to buy xbox live so i can watch tv on your fucking xbox? Are you fucking serious?

I just can't get over that, i will never support xbox ever again, the 360 was great but this bullshit doesn't make up for it, not even close. 

And you cant buy traded games, you have to pay said cost for traded game and then pay the full cost to play it, i feel betrayed.

AND the specs for this system are absolute garbage, AND a 500 GB hardrive for TV and Games, do people understand how fast thats going to fill? You record a show, how much space is that alone, never mind all your saved games AND games that you HAVE TO INSTALL onto the hardrive

"Oh, well when your done with them, you can just trade them online!" Yeah ok i can see it already, im gonna get a 30 dollar value for a 60 dollar game and end up paying ANOTHER 30 dollars just to have a new game, instead of keeping said game, which i can't even do because theres no ROOM to save it on.

"Oh, but don't worry, we fixed the red ring problem!" Yeah, now the console will actually work the way its intended too, you fucking useless cunts. 

This is just unbelievable. 

And i'm calling it RIGHT NOW, i'm calling it RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE, the Spielberg Halo TV series is going to suck tremendously, you do all this fucking shit and at the end of the day THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO WATCH IT ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE GAME, AKA, THE PEOPLE YOU DECIDED TO FUCK OVER!!!

People who watch regular TV are not going to watch fucking Halo, give me a break, its too xbox "Hipster" for them, they've made their choice, theyre not buying a console, they're watching TV!!! 

My xbox live shit is going to expire for my 360 soon, i actually already bought the 3 months additional for it for when it does however i threw it out lol, thats how mad i am over this, never again xbox. 

I'm actually going to add tags to this post so if you google one of the words by chance hopefully this page comes up, hahahaa.

Outrage Xboxone Xbox one red ring bullshit microsoft micro soft gamers mad TV xboxlive xbox live 

9. ^^ Completely agree!  You have to sign on every 24 hours?  I heard about that too.  That is incredibly stupid.

Also, one of the things that really turned me against Microsoft is when I found that they wouldn't allow me to use Netflix, Amazon Instant Video or any of those other free apps without an XBOX Live membership.  Wow I can buy a $40 Roku and use any of these services for free.  PS3 allows you to use  them for free and Wii let you use them too. 360 really can't let people who bought a 360 have access to these free things without an XBL membership?  How ridiculous.  That really pissed me off when I found out that.  I always expected those to at least be free.

10. What the actual fuck? Their blaming the gaming community because we don't like being completely screwed over. At this point even if their E3 Presentation is perfect (which I highly doubt it will be) I still won't get this giant piece of shit. As long as sony doesn't screw up the PS4 this bad i'll pick it up, and if they pull the same shit.... PC gaming here I come

11. #92 atonsphere420, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    The funny thing is the Xbox one will still out sell the ps4 by a lot. Just because of madden an NFL team up. I think its restarted move by Microsoft.I hope it fails an back fires in there face fuck should be called the pay to play box instead.