New Worked and Blasted Spike Mike Sherlock!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Communist, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Just got this sick sherlock by Spike Mike, has a sick atomic theme that i;ve never seen anything quite like. Ran me $235 shipped but well worth it. Immediately i named it Fallout, for obvious reasons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow dude, that is 100% badass. Nice buy!

3. very nice man!

i love that blasted orange on black contrast it goes great together!

edit: post 420! lol only took me three years ha

4. Shit man at is one amazing sherlock. Grats on the new pipe. I need to find time to post my new bubbler.

5. I really like that design. Glad to see that piece went to another blade.

6. ive seen alot of super sick custom glass on these here forums, and i can honestly say thats in the top 5 coolest pieces ive ever seen +rep

7. I would have to say...this is the sickest sherlock I have ever seen. Awesome theme. Enjoy that shit and awesome pick up :smoke:

8. dude wow! that is awesome- i just found this thread and opened it while hanging out with my friend Atom (yes that's how his name is spelled) he started freaking out cuz he thinks its so fucking awesome. he said he wants one lol. good choice on the name it's perfect!
    this is my friend Atom's tattoo

Attached Files:

9. wow fucking sickest sherlock ive seen! nice buy

10. that is awesome man great pick ujp!

11. dude, thats sickk

12. beautiful... i love where the carb is, that is awesome

13. wow man. that thing is very sick. +rep man.:cool:

14. sick sherly, sick game..gotta get back into playing it..

15. most bombass sherlock ive ever seen

16. Yes it is indeed very bombass! lol thank you for all the praise my fellow blades